Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Skywalk
Enhance your experience of the Grand Canyon West Rim by including a visit to the famous Grand Canon Skywalk. Situated at Eagle Point, this amazing glass walkway allows you to walk out over the Canyon rim and experience bird's-eye views of the Colorado River 4000 feet below.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Skywalk
The scenic drive from Las Vegas takes you through the hauntingly beautiful Southwest Desert and past the amazing Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
Continue through the heart of Indian country where you wind through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, which surrounds much of this high desert country.
Soon you'll arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim where and you have around three hours to enjoy the amazing views and take a leisurely walk along the rim to see how Mother Nature carved an image of the Great Thunderbird into the cliff of the Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park officially opened The Skywalk in March 2007 and it has quickly established itself as a major attraction. This cantilever shaped glass walkway suspends more than 4,000 feet above the canyon’s floor and extend 70 feet from the canyon’s rim – allowing you to walk out into the Canyon and savour amazing bird's-eye views.
To avoid long wait times, we recommend that you activate your Skywalk Ticket when arriving at the West Rim so that you can maximize your free time to explore all that the area has to offer.
Please note the Grand Canyon West Rim is more rugged and less developed with limited modern upgrades. It is therefore recommend that those requiring wheelchair assistance consider the Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Coach option.
Daily, year round.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim by Coach with Skywalk
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Not recommended for those in a wheelchair due to the rugged, undeveloped nature of the West Rim. Those who require wheelchair assistance are recommended the Grand Canyon South Rim Coach Tour.
- A fuel charge of $5 per person is to be paid at check-in
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.