Orlando City Soccer
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Dec, 2019
Take in the great family-friendly atmosphere of an MLS game!
Another season has arrived for the Orlando City Soccer fans and you too can be part of the purple revolution! You won’t find cheesy kiss cameras or cheerleaders here – just 90 minutes of non-stop action and thousands of fans dressed in purple, screaming their lungs out to create an atmosphere you will never forget.
Our guide to Orlando City Soccer
Over the years, the standard and poplarity of the MLS (Major League Soccer) has been rising and this opportunity to watch Orlando City in action gives you the chance to see for yourself!
Last season was a disapointment for The Lions who finished 11th in the Eastern conference however a strong preseason and a roster reshuffle have improved hopes for the 2019 campaign.
While some American sports seem to be focused as much on events taking place off the pitch as on it, the attention of the fans at the 'Purple Palace' AKA Orlando City Stadium is very much on the field of play.
In fact, the passion of the The Lions' supporters is more akin to the experience at a British game of soccer... sorry football.
There are two different types of ticket to choose from:
- Orlando City Soccer Ticket Only: you will need to make your own way to the stadium which is located just to the west of Downtown Orlando.
- Orlando City Soccer With Transportation: you will be collected and returned to a conveniently located point in Orlando. All transport takes place in a modern, air-conditioned minivan.
There are five different seating locations to choose from:
- Supporters End: Safe standing area among the team's loudest supporters directly behind the north goal (Purple sections 22-28)
- North/South End: Seating behind the south goal or in the corners (Dark green sections 101-109, 121-122, 128-129)
- Sideline East: Seated areas along the east side of the pitch although not adjacent to the halfway line (Red sections 131-132, 136-137)
- Midfield: Excellent seats almost looking over the halfway line (Orange sections 133-135)
- West Club: New for 2019, these tickets include a designated stadium entrance, access to an air-conditioned lounge, complimentary premium food & beverages (domestic beer, wine, soda and water, entrees, carving station, sandwiches, salads and more), and excellent seats around the middle third of the pitch. (Yellow sections 113-117)
Orlando City Soccer