The Sweet Escape Food Tour of London for Two Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore London and its food scene like never before with this Sweet Escape for Two.
Our guide to The Sweet Escape Food Tour of London for Two Experience Voucher
Embark on an exciting adventure filled with escape room-style challenges as you kickstart the thrilling treasure hunt around Covent Garden. You must work together to decipher riddles and uncover a series of tantalizing mystery food items scattered throughout.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Museum Tavern, starting anytime between 11.30 and 16.30, get settled and then click the link in the booking confirmation email to launch the game. Immerse yourselves in a WhatsApp conversation with General Tasty. Follow the instructions and solve General Tasty’s riddles to find each mystery food item in each of the three restaurant stops across Covent Garden. The maze is timed, however there are a number of breaks throughout the maze for you to eat, relax, and grab a drink.
- London - Covent Gardens
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Sweet Escape Food Tour of London for Two Experience Voucher
- A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
- There is no minimum age.
- The tour requires a lot of walking around Covent Garden area, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- There are no issues with accessibility for wheelchairs at any of the three restaurants advised on the tour.
- This tour does not cater for Vegans or Gluten Free, but does for Vegetarians. Please mention when booking.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- There is a maximum of 6 players per team, but many teams can play at once.
- This experience is available Friday to Sunday to start between 11.30 and 15,30. ?You must arrive at the fist milestone before 18.00.
- We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1-3 hours for the whole experience. This can vary depending on breaks taken and time to solve the riddles.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.