Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Guided Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery Gift Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unveil over 1,000 years of history and explore the home of one of the world’s finest gins, with a Gin Masterclass and Guided Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery.
Our guide to Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Guided Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery Gift Experience Voucher
Kick things off at the Turbine Bar, where you can choose a Bombay gin to make your own complimentary gin & tonic using self-serve gin machines, before heading to the cinema room to be immersed in all things Bombay Sapphire.
Guided by a distillery host, discover fascinating history about Bombay Sapphire and gin. See the ten exotic botanicals at work in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room and hear all about the rare Vapour Infusion process, used to make Bombay Sapphire gin. After the tour, your masterclass is a one hour interactive cocktail mixology session with the opportunity to learn how to create two cocktails and sample a third, with a resident Gin Expert.
What happens on the day?
Your Bombay Sapphire Distillery experience will begin with a self-served G&T in the Turbine bar before you immerse yourselves in the history of the distillery and gin in the cinema room. Then head on a guided tour of the distillery with a distillery host, seeing the ten exotic botanicals and hearing about the Vapour Infusion process.
Then you’ll enjoy a one hour gin masterclass, where you’ll make – and enjoy – two delicious gin cocktails under the guidance of a Gin Expert. The session also includes a sample of a third cocktail.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Hampshire - Whitchurch
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gin Cocktail Masterclass and Guided Discovery Tour for Two at Bombay Sapphire Distillery Gift Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry.
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs.
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The tour is available Fridays and Sundays throughout the year
- We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.