The Dubai Balloon at Atlantis
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Feel on top of the world and experience wonder at adrenaline-rushing heights of up to a spectacular 300-meter or 100-storey building.
Our guide to The Dubai Balloon at Atlantis
Marvel at the stunning shape of Palm Jumeirah and take in incredible views of Dubai and its glistening skyline with an experience that offers more than just an observation point. The Dubai Balloon At Atlantis can be found at the world’s most iconic entertainment destination, Atlantis, the Palm and the record- breaking Aquaventure Waterpark. Make memories with friends and bring the whole family for a bucket list experience as kids under the age of three get to enjoy The Dubai Balloon for free.
Feel the anticipation and excitement as you approach the magnificence of The Dubai Balloon. Attend a quick but thorough safety briefing with your pilot before boarding the flight.
Experience the rush and adrenaline as the balloon slowly ascends higher, with every second offering even better views than the previous. Feel free to move around the gondola and take pictures from every angle, as the view is breathtakingly beautiful and unique.
After the flight, browse around the lovely retail store where you can find high-quality merchandise like shirts and caps, as well as cups, towels, bags and more.
- Attend a thorough safety briefing before boarding the flight.
- Enjoy a 10-minute flight over The Palm Jumeirah from up to 300 meters.
- Take in breathtaking 360-degree views over Dubai’s famous landmarks.
- Capture unforgettable moments above the iconic skyline.
- Browse the retail store at your leisure.
Recommended flying time is 6.00 -9.00 am and 8.00 pm to midnight.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Dubai Balloon at Atlantis
- Guests who are pregnant will not be permitted to fly in The Dubai Balloon at Atlantis.
- Our Balloon flight is also not recommended for guests who have had major surgery in the last 6 months, anyone who has had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months, or anyone who suffers from chronic back pain, neck pain, Vertigo, or injuries.
- This attraction is wheelchair /stroller friendly, guest who wishes to use this attraction with their own wheelchair/ stroller can do so provided that their wheelchair /stroller is equipped with a locking system.
- The Pilot reserves the right to adjust flight capacity and flight altitude based on weather conditions.
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive your ticket via e-mail. To redeem, visit the ticketing office at the Avenues at Atlantis to receive your wristband which you can use to enter the attraction.
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
- For each adult holding a valid ticket, one infant (under the age of three years) gets a complimentary ticket.
- Proof of age is required at the entrance when redeeming a ticket for a Child or Infant.
- Tickets are valid for six months from the original travel date selected.
- Should you not be able to use the ticket at all, for whatever reason, the ticket will not be eligible for a refund. However, we will give you the option to rebook for any other day within the following six months. This includes flight cancellations due to weather conditions or other causes outside of our control.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.