Western Park with Transfers from Majorca
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There’s no better way to enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine than a fun-filled day splashing around at a water park! Enjoy Western Park, a themed park where cowboys and Indians could ambush you from any corner.
Our guide to Western Park with Transfers from Majorca
Enjoy a day in the sun at Western Park where you will find the latest water attractions and the best shows around.
Tackle the Beast - the slide with the biggest vertical drop in Europe, slide the length of the park on the mega slide, or just sit back and chill out on the Wild River. Crazy Racer, Tornado and Hurricane are also firm favourites.
If you are looking for something more relaxing, head over to Jacuzzi or the large wave pool. For kids there is Daky Park and the Mini Park – a colourful a world of fantasy and smiles.
If you want to take a break from the water why not take in one of the shows? The performers of Wild Western Jump Show are the most daring cowboys in the 'West' and their skills will surely amaze all visitors.
Have you ever watched a diving competition? If it impressed you on TV, seeing it live it will leave you speechless. Every day Oliver’s team of divers stir the emotions of the spectators with dives from up to 30 metres into a tiny pool.
Taking place on a spectacular and colourful stage, in true Western Park fashion, the sea lion shows demonstrate strength, speed and powerful jumps to exercises which put the intelligence of the animals to test.
The tour departs from the following areas (you will be advised your exact pick-up point upon confirmation):
From North of Majorca:
- This tour picks up from Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
From East of Majorca:
- South East: Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Colonia Sant Jordi
- North East: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos
- Central East: Calas de Mallorca, Porto Petro, Cala Murada, Cala Domingos
The pick-up points are normally no more than a few minutes walk from hotels in these resorts.
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, May to September.
Pick-ups start at 8.45am. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Western Park with Transfers from Majorca
- Picnic can only be practiced in the specifically designated areas.
- The sun beds and sun chairs can be used only in the allocated areas and it is forbidden to move them to other zones.
- The majority of the park’s attractions have mechanical and electrical components therefore the company reserves the right to close attractions for maintenance; you will always be notified in writing at the ticket desk. Should one or several attractions be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
- All customers that use the water attractions must be dressed only in swimwear.