One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
4.9 stars: Based on 172 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Your ticket to incredible 360-degree views across New York City and beyond! There are a million things to experience in New York City, but only one way to truly see them all. Head to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and experience the Big Apple like never before.
Our guide to One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
Start your unique experience at the One World Observatory by using your gate-ready ticket to skip the main ticket line. Head straight for the security check and Sky Pod elevator that whisks visitors to the top of the tallest building in the Western hemisphere in less than 60 seconds. Accompanying the rapid journey, an incredible high-definition time-lapse video plays on the glass walls of your Sky Pod elevator recreating the development of New York City’s skyline from the 1500s to today’s skyscrapers.
When you get to the top, be prepared to explore three levels filled with innovation and inspiration and, of course, the amazing panoramic views of New York City and beyond. See the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Woolworth Building and the Statue of Liberty. From your lofty position, you can even look down on the helicopters that take tourists high over Manhattan and see just how many boats fill the surrounding water.
If you want to complete the day with a drink, a bite to eat or dinner, One World Observatory offers three distinct options on the 101st floor, all of them with a setting that is truly and magnificently one-of-a-kind.
One World Observatory is located at One World Trade Center at the corner of West and Vesey Streets in Downtown Manhattan.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the One World Observatory. Your One World Observatory ticket guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be used at a different time and you must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your designated admission time. Due to high demand, tickets cannot be honoured outside your selected time and date.
- Your gate-ready One World Observatory ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticket purchase and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the mandatory security check.
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge.
- Any professional photo or video equipment is not permitted.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.