The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, Manchester
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- 14 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take on your most exciting adventure yet with The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience in Manchester. This fantastic brand-new experience, based on the epic 90s TV show, will have you running, yelling, completing exciting challenges and even donning some sensational satin bomber jackets.
Our guide to The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, Manchester
Do you have what it takes to crack The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience in Manchester? It’s the oh-so-popular 90s TV show brought to genuinely immersive, 3D life. More importantly, it’s a brilliant excuse to run around wildly, shout yourselves hoarse, solve all sorts of problems and challenges, and, best of all, celebrate in some wacky satin bomber jackets. All this, with your friends – who could ask for anything more?
It’s a frenetic, funny, and thoroughly immersive test of your mental and physical abilities. You’ll head through the Industrial, Futuristic, Medieval and Aztec zones, before facing up to the final test in The Crystal Dome.
Your professional Maze Master will make sure that the experience is completely tailored to you – no two visits to the maze are the same! This experience gives you the chance to relieve the 90s’ greatest TV adventures.
What happens on the day?
Jump inside the brand-new Crystal Maze LIVE experience in the heart of Manchester. This fantastic team challenge is full of fun, nostalgia and tricky challenges. You and your team will race around four different zones. In each, you’ll solve mysteries, test your skills and face mental and physical challenges.
The more challenges you complete successfully, the more Crystals you win, and the more time you’ll have for the final test in the Crystal Dome. You and your team must work together to grab as many tokens as you can. Sound simple? The Dome’s very strong fans ensure that it really isn’t.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
St Johns, Lower Byrom Street, Manchester, M3 4FP
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for Two, Manchester
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 9 (under 17s must be accompanied by 2 participating parents or guardians)
- The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience involves some strenuous activity and confined spaces and may not be suitable for some audience members. Pregnancy prohibits participation - Including ticket holders becoming pregnant between the time of booking and date booked.
- If you have a disability or any pre-existing injuries or illnesses you must mention it when making your booking. If you can take part you will need to follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to take part in the activity safely.
- Intoxicated guests will not be granted admittance. Alcohol should not be consumed before visiting the maze. They reserve the right to refuse admission to any guest under the influence of alcohol. This is for not only your health and safety but the enjoyment of the maze by all.
- Once a booking is made it cannot be changed or refunded.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 10 minutes for the experience but you are welcome to stay in the bar afterwards to celebrate your success.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- The experience must be pre-booked and is available Tuesday to Sunday with timeslots from 09.00 to 23.00. Date restrictions may apply. We advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation.