Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a friend or loved one aboard a City Cruises hop-on hop-off boat and enjoy the sights of London together, from the world-famous River Thames.
Our guide to Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for Two
Make your way through the heart of the city and discover its history around every bend. Your cruise will capture all of London’s best-loved landmarks as it passes by the grand St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
You’ll enjoy unlimited travel all day, hopping on and off as you please. With open-air decks and panoramic windows allowing unlimited photographic opportunities, you are sure to have a great day out in the capital.
What happens on the day?
You must take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office at any one of the piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and exchange it with the booking staff for an unlimited River Red Rover ticket.
For your unlimited day of river cruising, you must take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office at Westminster, Tower or Greenwich piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and exchange it with the booking staff for an unlimited River Red Rover ticket. You may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- London - Tower Pier
- London - Westminster Pier
- London - London Eye Pier
- London - Greenwich Pier
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk onto the boats with an able-bodied helper and unfortunately, no electronic wheelchairs are permitted.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- You can use your voucher any day of the week, however, exclusions may apply. Excluded dates include 25 December, 1 January, Valentines (13 and 14 February) UK Mother's Day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Please note that due to high demand for the river cruise during the summer months there may be some restricted availability during July and August.
- Please check closer to the time of travelling that there are no changes to the schedule as services may change at short notice due to the current circumstances.
- City Cruises services operate approximately every 40 minutes between 10.00 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day. Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events.