Windsor, Roman Baths and Pump Room, Stonehenge from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit 3 famous historical sites with a professional guide...
Visit 3 famous historical sites with a professional guide as you travel from London to the West of England on this fantastic day tour. Explore the lavish State Apartments of Windsor Castle before travelling to the mysterious Stonehenge. Complete your day in the beautiful City of Bath at the ancient Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
Our guide to Windsor, Roman Baths and Pump Room, Stonehenge London
Your day tour departs from central London at 8.45am with a short 45 minute air-conditioned coach journey to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
Windsor Castle is the official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen and sits proudly overlooking the River Thames.
Dating back almost 1,000 years to Norman times, the Castle is iconic for its turreted Round Tower and visitors can see the magnificent State Apartments, decorated with some of the finest works of art in the Royal Collection including paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto.
Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, the previous home of 39 monarchs including Charles II (1660-85) and George IV (1820-30). The appearance of the State Apartments today reflects the changing tastes of the Castle’s royal occupants of years gone by.
You will visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII, and the Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a perfect miniature replica of an aristocratic home complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles!
Continue on your journey for approximately 90 minutes over to Salisbury to the mysterious Stonehenge. Who built it? Was it a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? These questions have baffled people for centuries. It is believed Stonehenge was built around 5,000 years ago when a collection of stones were dragged to this lonely plain – how! is yet to be confirmed! Set in a landscape dotted with prehistoric mounds and carvings, Stonehenge continues to enthral the imagination and captivate the heart of every visitor.
Bath - Roman Baths and Pump Room
The final stage of your trip takes you to the beautiful Georgian City of Bath.
Bath is world famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and ancient Roman baths. During your panoramic tour of Bath you will be enchanted by the town's beautifully proportioned streetscapes. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modelled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. The Roman Baths is the best preserved Roman religious spa from the ancient world. The plumbing and drainage system is still largely in place and its Britain’s only remaining hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas on your return to London.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Windsor, Roman Baths and Pump Room, Stonehenge from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your tour date at the time of purchase.
- Tour includes complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels.
- Tour excludes hotel drop off.
- You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.