Fun for Everyone
4.6 stars: Based on 43352 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Overflowing with creative fun for the kids, unique recreational offerings for adults and thrilling entertainment for the entire family, a Disney cruise provides fun for one and all.
Our guide to Fun for Everyone
Families are invited to share in the magic together each day of their cruise. Whether it is watery fun, competing in family gameshows or being together for a Disney classic movie.
- AquaDunk: Climb your way to the ship’s highest point then plunge 3 stories on this must-ride body slide. You’ll experience a thrilling “high” seas adventure when the floor drops out and you drop in!
- AquaLab: Families are invited to splash it up in AquaLab. Fun is always in the works at this sprawling water playground sure to delight every member of the family.
- Goofy’s Pool: Guests of all ages can splash it up at this onboard oasis. The family pool area includes a main pool and 2 whirlpool spas – perfect for parents and children looking to make waves together.
- Disney classic movies: Catch a beloved Disney film or watch a new adventure from the comfort of our state-of-the-art Buena Vista Theatre. • D Lounge: Enjoy family-friendly entertainment at this high-energy entertainment venue. A colourful yet casual atmosphere with spacious, comfortable eating makes this lounge the perfect gathering place for everyone.
- Fitness Centre: Families can even stay fit while on holiday at our full-service fitness centre, home to weight machines, specialized classes and sweeping ocean views
Kids and Teens
Discover a world like no other in our kid clubs, where children will be cared for by specially-trained Disney counsellors. Enjoy character experiences and themed play areas tailored to different ages.
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club: Kids will be absorbed in this world of fantasy, enjoying storytelling, larger-than-life playgrounds, where there is plenty of Character experiences. Plus, kids can play and learn through imaginatively themed games and activities in this highly interactive space.
- Edge: Tweens have their own places to hang out and can participate in a variety of cool activities. Equipped with high-tech entertainment, computers and video games, this is sure to be their favourite on-ship destination!
- Vibe: An exclusive space for teens to chill out, listen to music, watch TV and play games. Each lounge is laden with amenities and activities to keep them engaged and entertained.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (extra charge applicable): Book an appointment at this enchanted salon, where kids arrive as themselves and leave as a princess, knight or sea captain.
- Royal Court Royal Tea (extra charge applicable): Bestow the little princess or prince in your life—ages 3 to 12—with a tea party starring Disney Characters
Escape to the privacy of adults-only locales and experiences—from intimate dining to an exciting nighttime district and an adult-exclusive pool.
- Quiet Cove Pool: Escape to this onboard oasis exclusively for adults. Main pool and nearby whirlpool spas allow guests 18 years of age and older to relax, recharge and soak up the sun.
- Cove Café (extra charge applicable): Sit back and relax at the Cove Café, an adults-only lounge that’s the perfect place to take time out for speciality drinks, coffee beverage offerings or tea throughout the day.
- Palo (extra charge applicable): Palo is an adult-exclusive restaurant serving Italian fare in an intimate setting amid stunning seaside views, perfectly paired with fine wine and impeccable service.
- Bars and Lounges (extra charge applicable): Hear live music and sip cocktails under the stars with beautiful sea views at Signals and watch live sports at O’Gills Pub.