Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Marine Aquarium
4.6 stars: Based on 116 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine your visit to Florida's number one beach with a visit to one of its great, undiscovered gems, the new-look Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Beach. There's a lot of great things to do at Clearwater Beach, but we think the aquarium is top of the lot!
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Marine Aquarium
So, you’d like a day at the beach? Great idea! And we have the perfect offering for providing a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast. Clearwater Beach offers Florida's premier seaside experience with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade! It is a superb family destination in every sense, with lots to see and do in addition to those uncrowded acres of welcoming sugar-white sands.
And when it comes to some of Florida’s great, undiscovered gems, the new-look Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Beach is right up there with the best of them. And rightly so. It is a fascinating supporter of marine rescue and rehabilitation, not to mention Hollywood style in the form of their real-life movie star, Winter the tail-less dolphin.
It shouldn’t be surprising, therefore, that it is one of our highlight tours, offering the chance to enjoy a real in-depth (no pun intended!) experience with this wonderful marine life centre. A recent $80million expansion project has created a fresh, new vibe to the Aquarium, and visitors are always amazed at just how much there is to see and do here, starting with the rehabilitation work for a great variety of animals, from dolphins to otters, and continuing through a wide range of experiences, exhibits and additional programs.
With the fact this is a working animal hospital, some of the animals can change, but you will always find rehab viewings of sea turtles, dolphins, stingrays and even sharks, as well as pelicans and the always-playful otters. Some of the animals cannot be released back into the wild, hence they have become ‘mascots’ for the Aquarium.
The big attraction in every sense, though, is the all-new Ruth and J.O. Stone Dolphin Complex, a series of pools and working areas where the centre cares for its complement of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins.
The arrival of Winter in 2005 caught the attention of the movie world, in the form of the box office hits Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2, and the Aquarium has been dedicated to Winter and her soul-mate, Hope, ever since. Today, they are the headline banner carriers for the centre, and the daily showcases for their care and attention make for must-see experiences, notably through the huge underwater viewing area of the Window of Wonder.
In addition to your aquarium experience, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the fun and enjoyment of ‘America’s Beach’ – voted the No.1 in the country year after year – to revel in for the rest of the day. Families love the gently-sloping beach and mild waves - ideal for children of all ages, while the long Beach Walk promenade offers an enticing array of shops, restaurants and bars, and then you can hit Pier 60 for that iconic Clearwater Beach photograph. Lunch is also included at one of the many beachfront diners, where you can enjoy classic local fare while still in your flip-flops.
Thursday and Saturday year-round.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Marine Aquarium
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Marine Aquarium Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Marine Aquarium
- How long are the tours?
Plan to be having fun with us all day. All tours start early in the morning and conclude in the evening.
- What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
- Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. Don't forget your swimming costumer, towel and sunscreen. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747).
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.