Amsterdam Red Light Secrets & 1 hour Canal Cruise
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Red Light Secrets is definitely a must-see, one-of-a-kind attraction. Combine a visit to this quirky museum which offers exhibits on the history of Amsterdam's sex-work industry with a 1-hour canal cruise.
Our guide to Amsterdam Red Light Secrets & 1 hour Canal Cruise
The Red Light Secrets museum is housed in a historic 17th-century house on the Oudezijds Voorburgwal canal, in the middle of the Red Light District.
Unlike in the rest of the district, pictures are allowed and even encouraged in Red Light Secrets. This educational attraction aims to remove the taboo from the topic of prostitution and provide a unique peek into the business.
You will be able to sit behind one of the famous windows where the sex workers famously try to attract customers on the street, learn about the history of the trade and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
Your ticket includes a 1-hour canal cruise.
Amsterdam 1 hour Canal Cruise
The Amsterdam Canal Cruise is an essential part of your Amsterdam experience. The one-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise will show you the best spots in the historic canal belt. You will see the magnificent 17th-century houses, bridges, and churches that give the city its iconic character. The Amsterdam Canal Cruise includes a GPS guide in 18 different languages, which will provide you with fun information about the sights as you sit back and enjoy the cruise. Some of the highlights of the Amsterdam Canal Cruise include the Magere Brug (‘Skinny Bridge’), the Westerkerk church and the charming Negen Straatjes neighbourhood. Daily frequent departures from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm.
The museum is open between 11.00am and midnight.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Red Light Secrets & 1 hour Canal Cruise
- Please note, when in Amsterdam you must redeem your voucher at the Tours & Tickets shop (Damrak 26).
- You will select your time for the Icebar from the drop down under the calendar, during the booking process you will then be asked for your preferred time for the canal cruise. Please allow for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes between attractions. Time slots are on request.
- Location museum: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60H, Amsterdam
- Canal Cruise departs near Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25)
- Minimum age museum: 16 years
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.