Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-Line Admission
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Indulge in the culture of Italy!
Skip the lines by joining this guided tour and discover two of Italy’s most famous museums Accademia Gallery and Uffizi. Discover Michelangelo’s David, works by Cimabue, Duccio, Giotto, Simone Martini, Botticelli, Piero di Cosimo and many more!
Our guide to Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
Why waste time waiting in ticket lines? This amazing guided visit enables you to skip the queues and head straight into the famous Accademia Gallery and Uffizi.
Total immersion in the art of Michelangelo to know his most renowned work, the “David”, and other important works of art such as ''I Prigioni'' and ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”. The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the Renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, among which the absolute masterpieces: "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus". The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the ideal of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
There is an option to take a rest between the two visits and enjoy a delicious Tuscan Lunch in a typical Restaurant in the old town.
There is also the option to add a delicious Tuscan Lunch with Drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town located just a few steps from the Duomo Square and the Accademia Gallery.
The lunch includes a "bruschetta" with tomato, pasta (maccheroni) with ragout sauce (or tomato and basil for vegetarians), pasta (penne) with "pesto" sauce, dessert or coffee, a glass of Chianti wine and bottle of water.
After the Accademia Gallery guided tour, you are free to stay inside the museum and then make your own way to lunch. Your guide will provide you with a lunch voucher and directions to get to the restaurant.
Daily, except Mondays.
9.00 am for The Accademia Gallery and 3.15 pm for The Uffizi Gallery
The tour lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes inside the Accademia Gallery and 1 hour and 30 minutes inside the Uffizi Gallery. In both cases, you are then free to explore the museum on your own.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-Line Admission
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Children aged 0-5 years are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested.
- Lunch not included age 0-5 years old.
- Once the guided tour is over, you can continue to explore the museum on your own.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery
- Please note, while you will skip the main ticket queues, there may still be some short queuing time depending on how busy it is.
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger that 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- After the Accademia Gallery guided tour, you are free to stay inside the museum and then make your own way to lunch. Your guide will provide you with a lunch voucher with directions to get the restaurant.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.