Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London
- 18 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step on to our classic London bus for an afternoon tea with a difference. Sip prosecco and sample sweet and savoury treats as you enjoy a 90-minute tour past London’s most beautiful places. Enjoy a selection of sandwiches and wraps, scones and cakes with a selection of teas to compliment your choices.
Our guide to Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London
Two of the most popular things to do on any visit to London, are to see the sights and enjoy Afternoon Tea. The exclusively designed afternoon tea bus ensures that you can do both on one very special afternoon!
It's your home from home unique bakery with a touch of class and eloquence. High Tea or Cream Tea are alternate names for the tea-related ritual that we commonly call Afternoon Tea today. It was introduced to Britain in the early 1840s and has been enjoyed ever since.
The concept is quite a simple one (sandwiches, cakes, savoury snacks and lots of fine teas), but when done properly, the memories of the event are remembered longer than the food itself. This is why we offer an alternative to the usual hotel-based Afternoon Tea settings in London, with our Afternoon Tea Bus.
So why not see London from a fantastic new perspective with a side of savoury sandwiches and sweet cakes onboard our classic afternoon tea bus.
Travel through the heart of the city while sipping a glass of prosecco, gliding past beloved spots including the Queen’s London residence Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, cross the River Thames and the Tower of London.
Varies - see calendar.
12.00pm and 3.00pm.
About 90 mins.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London
- For any special meal requests please advice at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Please note tables may be shared with other guests.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.