All Inclusive Hvammsvik Hot Spring Access, Dinner & Northern Lights Hunt
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Escape the bustling city lights of Reykjavík and embark on an enchanting journey into the heart of Iceland's natural wonders on our all-inclusive tour. This unforgettable adventure combines relaxation and the quest for the Aurora Borealis.
Our guide to All Inclusive Hvammsvik Hot Spring Access, Dinner & Northern Lights Hunt
Your adventure begins in Reykjavík, setting the stage for an evening filled with wonder. Your destination? The secluded Hvammsvík Hot Springs, a hidden gem known for its natural geothermal pools, soothingly warm waters, and stunning surroundings. Hvammsvík was announced as the '' Number one best thing to do in the world 2023 '' by Time Out Magazine.
Upon arrival at Hvammsvík, you will be treated to their famous seafood soup (vegan option available). Savor the flavors of Iceland with a carefully crafted soup featuring fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
After dinner, you'll have the opportunity to unwind and immerse yourself in the tranquil waters of the hot springs. Take in the serene atmosphere as you soak and let your worries melt away. The location's minimal light pollution makes it an excellent spot for spotting the Northern Lights.
This tour is designed for a small group, allowing for an intimate and personalised experience. You'll have ample opportunities to ask questions, connect with fellow adventurers, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
As the tour concludes, you'll be transported back to Reykjavík with a heart full of memories and, hopefully, a camera full of stunning Northern Lights photographs.
Don't miss this chance to immerse yourself in Iceland's natural beauty, indulge in a delicious dinner, and chase the Northern Lights on our all-inclusive tour. Book your spot today for an unforgettable Icelandic adventure!
Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings are not guaranteed.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for All Inclusive Hvammsvik Hot Spring Access, Dinner & Northern Lights Hunt
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Please bring a swimsuit.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted.
- Only two children under the age of 18 are allowed per one paying adult.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.