Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Ride
- 82 booked
- 33 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
We know there is a LOT to fit into your Orlando holiday which is why Real Florida Adventures have designed this classic combination tour from Orlando that twins a must-do visit to Kennedy Space Center with the thrills and excitement of an Orlando airboat ride and the chance to enjoy some of the real, natural Florida.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Ride
It may seem strange to combine the high-tech world of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex with the rural nature of air boating, but the fact is Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral is surrounded by conservation areas and wildlife refuges, so there is a strong link between the two, and you will get the full effect of ultra-modern and nature on one tour!
It all starts with a gentle drive out to Brevard County where the first part of your adventure awaits on the St. Johns River. Here, on the longest river in Florida, your airboat captain will showcase the natural splendours of Central Florida with an unforgettable ride on one of these unique, flat-bottomed craft that are powered by a giant propeller. Skimming along the river and its surrounding wetlands at up to 45mph, you will catch glimpses of alligators, turtles and other wildlife that make the river their home, including the state’s abundance of birdlife, from egrets and herons to eagles and ospreys.
After your nature experience, it’s time to head to the home of One Small Step For Man and complete immersion in the world of NASA and its astronauts. You will have the rest of the day to explore the Visitor Center and soak up the vast array of exhibits and presentations that provide the full lowdown on the past, present and future of the space program as it gears up for a return to the moon and on to Mars. Enjoy the signature KSC Bus Tour that provides a complete overview of the full extent of the vast spread of operations, including the massive Vehicle Assembly Building, Launch Complex 39B, and the Apollo/Saturn V Center, with its recreated moon landing and awesome full-size Saturn V rocket. After, make a beeline for the hugely impressive Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, with its moving and emotional presentation of one of the four surviving orbiters, as well as take a ride on the riveting Shuttle Launch Experience, a clever simulator with the inside track on what it feels like to blast off from the Space Center.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Ride
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Ride
- How long is the Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Tour?
Plan to be having fun all day. The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Tour lasts around 12 hours with an early morning pick-up and evening return to Orlando.
- What kind of transport is included?
Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat tour operates on either a 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger minivan depending on the size of the tour group.
- Is there a guide on the Tour?
Yes, you will be accompanied by one of Real Florida Adventures' professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pick-up locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Margaritaville Resort at 7:15am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8.00am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
The Real Florida Adventures Kennedy Space Center with Airboat Tour drops off at the same pick-up locations listed above. You can get off at any stop you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.
Order our FREE Orlando brochure now
Your Ticket Guide
Help us plan which Orlando attraction tickets are right for you
First Timers Guide
First-hand advice from Orlando experts