Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy first-class comfort
Leave behind the bright lights of Vegas for an awe-inspiring jeep adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim where the Colorado River has carved spectacular terraced cliffs that rise over 4,000 feet. Here you will also find the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
On this magnificent adventure you’ll journey to the West Rim with an expert guide, learning all about the landscapes of this region and the history and culture of the Hualapai.
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to the Hualapai Nation (meaning ‘People of the Tall Pines), natives of the Southwest. The Hualapai American Indian Reservation covers approximately 1,000,000 acres of land, which includes 108 miles of the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon.
On route to the West Rim you’ll take a scenic journey that offers some amazing photo opportunities, including the desert community of Dolan Springs, the rugged Joshua tree forest and various vantage points of the Colorado River. On arrival at the Grand Canyon West Rim, experience the amazing views and see how Mother Nature carved an image of the Great Thunderbird into the cliff of the Canyon.
Among the highlights of your visit to the Grand Canyon West Rim is a visit to Quartermaster Point. Access to this isolated plateau is restricted and here you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. This is one of the most majestic and remote areas at the West Rim.
There is an optional 20-minute hike down to a secluded ledge where only a lucky few get to experience up- close views of this natural wonder.
During the tour, there is also the chance to visit Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass and steel walkway that extends 70 feet beyond the rim and nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Tickets can be purchased locally (approx $35.00 per person).
Daily, year round.
Pick-ups commence from 7.00am.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Very friendly guide, well informed great service
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Aug,2018
Well worth the money for the great service. Jeep was comfortable and air conditioned. Food provided was good with water all day long. Guides good fun and stayed with you all day making sure you had a good time and answering questions as you went.
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Sep,2016
Tour very good, driver/guide was good, would recommend
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Aug,2016
Thought there would be more off roading but what a sight, guide/driver Excellent,Sky Walk well worth the money!!!
Trusted Customer reviewed 08 Sep,2012
Amazing tour, great vehicles. The tour guide was a bit odd (Bill).
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Jan,2012
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- You’ll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road, or fully loaded 6-passsenger SUV tour vehicles.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 24 months old. Car seats will be provided although guests are welcome to brind their own. Nevade law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and weigh 60lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.