Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
Enjoy first-class comfort
Leave behind the bright lights of Vegas for an awe-inspiring jeep adventure to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim where the Colorado River has carved spectacular terraced cliffs that rise over 4,000 feet. Here you will also find the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
On this magnificent adventure you’ll journey to the West Rim with an expert guide, learning all about the landscapes of this region and the history and culture of the Hualapai.
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon is home to the Hualapai Nation (meaning ‘People of the Tall Pines), natives of the Southwest. The Hualapai American Indian Reservation covers approximately 1,000,000 acres of land, which includes 108 miles of the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon.
On route to the West Rim you’ll take a scenic journey that offers some amazing photo opportunities, including the desert community of Dolan Springs, the rugged Joshua tree forest and various vantage points of the Colorado River. On arrival at the Grand Canyon West Rim, experience the amazing views and see how Mother Nature carved an image of the Great Thunderbird into the cliff of the Canyon.
Among the highlights of your visit to the Grand Canyon West Rim is a visit to Quartermaster Point. Access to this isolated plateau is restricted and here you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River. This is one of the most majestic and remote areas at the West Rim.
There is an optional 20-minute hike down to a secluded ledge where only a lucky few get to experience up- close views of this natural wonder.
During the tour, there is also the chance to visit Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass and steel walkway that extends 70 feet beyond the rim and nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Tickets can be purchased locally (approx $35.00 per person).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Rim Classic 4x4 Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- You’ll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road, or fully loaded 6-passsenger SUV tour vehicles.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 24 months old. Car seats will be provided although guests are welcome to brind their own. Nevade law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and weigh 60lbs.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.