Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
4.5 stars: Based on 359 reviews via
All our Disney tickets are FastPass+ enabled, meaning you can pre-book your favourite rides and attractions 30 days before you visit. Learn more about FastPass+
Want to experience all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, with the flexibility and freedom you need? Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket offers unlimited access to all 6 Disney Parks, plus lots of added extras.
Our guide to Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
Make your holiday dreams come true and experience Disney magic to the maximum with the fantastic Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket.
Created exclusively for the UK and Irish holiday maker, only Disney’s Ultimate Tickets offer an unbeatable price per day and complete freedom to come and go as you please. You can plan out each day perfectly or simply go wherever the mood takes you, with the ability to hop between all the Disney Theme Parks throughout the day.
For example, adventure beyond belief in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park in the morning, then enjoy a refreshing swim at a Disney Water Park in the afternoon, followed by the awe-inspiring fireworks over Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle in the evening – it’s up to you, and there’s no need to plan.
And for the first time ever, use your Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket to live your very own Star Wars™ story at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Fly the galaxy’s most legendary ship, the Millennium Falcon or find yourself caught in a battle between the First Order and the Resistance. With a whole new land to explore, you can finally live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket gives 14 consecutive days access to:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach*
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course - Green fees only; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability.
- One round of mini golf each day of your 14-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Great Reasons to Buy Before you Fly!
- Disney’s Ultimate Tickets offer the best value for money – massive savings compared to single day tickets purchased at the Theme Park gates!
- Buy tickets in pounds sterling so you know exactly how much you’re spending. The price you see is the price you pay
- Budget holiday expenses in advance, so you’re not eating into your spending money
- With Disney FastPass+ service you can reserve some must-do experiences and more before you even leave home – up to 30 days before you arrive. And the best thing? It’s included with your Disney Ticket!
This added-value bonus is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney Ticket and allow you to keep and share all the amazing photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers in the parks. Even better ride photos are included too! Use Memory Maker to capture and relive your Walt Disney World Florida memories without having to reach for your camera. See the family screaming down Splash Mountain, posing for those iconic photos in front of Cinderella’s Castle and enjoying that first hug with Mickey Mouse and friends.
Your photos are linked to your Disney account, so you can download them right away from the Disney PhotoPass site. Download as many photos as you want as many times as you like! Use your Disney Memory Maker to capture all your magical memories at Walt Disney World Florida.
*Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney's Blizzard Beach will be closed 8 September 2019 to 4 January 2020. Disney's Typoon Lagoon is scheduled to be closed 5 January 2020 to 4 March 2020 (dates subject to change with no notice).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to refund or amend Disney tickets once you have linked your tickets to the FastPass+ or MyMagic+ systems on My Disney Experience.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Park, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first use and there are no refunds for any unused days.
- The Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased e.g. 2019 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex is only valid on event days; some events require additional admission charge.
- Ticket only allows one round of mini golf each day of your 14-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course. You cannot play both courses on the same day. Your round must start before 4.00pm.
- Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time.
- Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park Ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park Ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park Ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price $199 correct as at June 2017 and is subject to change.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
- Can I pre-purchase a Disney ticket with fewer Disney days?
Only 7, 14 and 21 Day Ultimate tickets are available for pre-purchase in the UK and Ireland. As an official Disney ticket broker, we cannot sell a smaller ticket than the 7 Day Disney Ultimate Ticket. You may find companies on the internet willing to sell fewer days but they are doing so without the permission of Disney. The 14 Day Ultimate ticket offers excellent value for money and is about the same cost as a 4 Day Hopper with waterparks at the gate. Buying one day tickets at the gate is the most expensive way to visit the Disney parks. A 1-Day Hopper costs around $180 + tax per adult.
- Can I use my Disney Ultimate Ticket to visit more than one park in a day?
Yes, you could visit all six Disney parks in the same day should you want to do so! With the Disney 14 Day Ultimate Ticket you have complete freedom to come and go as you please.
- Do these Disney Tickets ever expire?
Yes, the Disney 14-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use.
- What is the Memory Maker?
Memory Maker is an exciting Disney product which allows you to keep all the photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers and all Disney ride photographs. Your photos are linked to your Disney account, so you can download from the Disney PhotoPass site as many times as you like. This fantastic product normally costs up to $199 per person (standard gate price), but is available with Disney adult tickets as an exclusive added bonus for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing Disney Tickets.
- Can the whole family use the Memory Maker service?
The DisneyPhotoPass service has been created to get the whole family in the picture capturing Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle or screaming down Splash Mountain. However, the Memory Maker entitlement can only be linked to one guest ticket/ticket and only the person who has the Memory Maker entitlement linked to their Disney ticket/account can download the photos taken. The Memory Maker Guest must be present in order to get the photos sent to their Disney account.
Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors. Park tickets, Annual Passes, vacation packages and Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stays do not guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Disney FastPass+ service is initially unavailable for the attractions in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not be available at the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and will open later this year.