Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Tivoli Village
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Expand your horizons beyond The Strip to explore Tivoli Village, an upscale outdoor village with a chic European vibe. With expansive outdoor dining spots around a lively piazza with a bubbling Romanesque fountain at its center, Tivoli Village makes an ideal destination for people-watching or to take a load off for complete relaxation.
Our guide to Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Tivoli Village
This private, self-guided culinary experience includes stops at three revered restaurants to indulge in 3 signature dishes at each, all complete with immediate seating and VIP service. An optional beverage package is available that includes one pre-selected specialty drink at each stop.
Designed for a minimum of two guests, the tour begins at Echo & Rig, a steakhouse experience not soon to be forgotten. That’s evident from the get-go, as the restaurant includes a butcher shop complete with a massive open glass meat locker. The restaurant takes pride in sourcing from ranchers who raise their animals with utmost care. This is only one of two Echo & Rig restaurants in the country, the other being in Sacramento.
The next stop is El Dorado Cantina, which has been named “Best Mexican Restaurant in Las Vegas’’ multiple times by the Las Vegas Review-Journal; and was ranked one of the top five Mexican restaurants in the United States by Yelp two years in a row. This vibrant restaurant serves regional Mexican specialties, made with organic and sustainably-raised ingredients whenever possible.
Finally, there’s Ada’s Wine Bar, created by Chef James Trees, the force behind the acclaimed Esther’s Kitchen in Vegas’ Arts District and a James Beard Foundation Award finalist. Inspired by the chef’s travels around Spain and the Mediterranean, this cozy establishment serves up scrumptious small bites and shareable plates.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Tivoli Village
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Frequently Asked Questions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Tivoli Village
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.