Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss with a Kiss
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Is your dream wedding venue in Las Vegas? If so, we have the perfect location for you! Bliss Wedding Chapel is the newest, full-service wedding venue on the Las Vegas Strip in 30 years! This package is also available for wedding vows!
Our guide to Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss with a Kiss
Congratulations on your engagement! You are now in the exciting stages of wedding planning, and you need to look no further as this stress-free 'Bliss with a Kiss' package has everything you need to fulfill your dream day! Bliss Wedding Chapel has a dedicated team with over 100 years of combined experience in the Las Vegas wedding industry, ready to serve you!
Bliss Wedding Chapel is over 3,600 square feet and has 32ft vaulted ceilings. The indoor Grand Chapel accommodates fifty guests, providing a state-of-the-art sound system as the bride walks down the aisle. 'Bliss with a Kiss' signature wedding package includes complimentary round-trip limousine transportation to and from your Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas hotel, stunning flower arrangements, six digital images of your choice, and, of course, the most important part your keepsake Marriage Certificate. Personal camera phone photos, video & live streaming are permitted and welcomed!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss with a Kiss
- PLEASE NOTE: The prices detailed above are valid for two participants.
- This package is not available on Saturdays or 25th December.
- Transportation: Bliss with a Kiss ceremony package includes luxury stretch limousine service. This includes collection from the hotel and transport to the chapel. After the ceremony, return service to a desired restaurant or specific hotel is of course provided (must be within the Resort District of Las Vegas). The limousine will seat six people. If needed, an additional seat up front with the chauffeur can be used.
- A marriage licence is required for legal ceremonies. The marriage licence fee is $102 and is obtained directly from the marriage licence bureau located at 201 E Clark Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada. They are open every day of the year (including all holidays and weekends) from 8 am until midnight.
- You will both need to have your passport or other photo-id (driving licence) to take with you to the marriage licence bureau to obtain your marriage licence before your wedding. There is no waiting period (the licence is issued immediately) and paperwork such as birth certificates or Divorce decrees are NOT required.
- Your experience will be greatly expedited if you fill out the marriage pre-application form online found here: https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimClerkPreApp/Home/Index
- We recommend that you allow a couple of days after arrival into Las Vegas before your ceremony in case of any requirements that need to be arranged locally.
- Participants MUST be aged 18 plus.
- Outside professional photographers & Videographers are not allowed to take pictures or video on-premises.
- Only Camera phones are permitted for use during the ceremony.
- Ceremony Language: Ceremonies are provided in English. If requested, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, or Japanese can be provided and confirmed at no additional charge but is subject to availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Weddings are fully refundable when cancelled seven or more days prior. Within 7 days of your booked date and time, we will honour a 50% refund. Same-day cancellation or no-shows are 100% non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bliss Wedding Chapel - Bliss with a Kiss
Is my wedding in Las Vegas legal?
Yes! Marriages that take place in Vegas are legally binding and recognized everywhere. Nevada requirements for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens are the same. For residents outside of the United States, we strongly suggest that couples check with their local government office for specific instructions regarding legal recognition in their respective country.
What do I need to do in order to get married in Las Vegas?
You will need a marriage license issued in the state of Nevada to be able to get married in Las Vegas. The marriage license bureau in Las Vegas is located at 201 E Clark Ave., close to the Golden Nugget hotel and the Fremont Street Experience. The bureau is open every day of the year (including all holidays and weekends) from 8am until midnight. You will need a valid driver's license or a passport for identification and the cost is $102. There is no waiting period (the license is issued immediately) and paperwork such as birth certificates or Divorce decrees are NOT required. Your experience will be greatly expedited if you fill out the marriage pre-application form online found here: https://www.clarkcountynv.gov/government/elected_officials/county_clerk/other_services/marriage_license.php
Can i renew my vows or have a ceremony for fun ( not legally recognized)?
Renewal of vows and non-legal ceremonies are very popular and do NOT require a marriage license.
Is my marriage legally recognized everywhere and not just in the state of Nevada?
After your ceremony, your officiant will file your license at the Clark County Recorder's Office here in town, which ensures legal recognition in the United States. If you are not a citizen of the US and live in another country, you will need to file your license with the appropriate agency in your respective country. It is advisable to contact your local government agency to learn what is required regarding paperwork.
Are we allowed to take photos inside the Chapel?
Yes! Camera phones are allowed to take both still and video footage of the ceremony inside the chapel provided your guests remain seated. Outside professional photographers & Videographers are not allowed to take pictures or video on-premises. Only Camera phones are permitted for use during the ceremony.
Are there any extra fees that need to be paid?
Yes, there is a Minister’s fee of $60, a Limousine chauffeur’s gratuity of $40 & Photographer’s gratuity of $25. These can all be paid locally.
How long does the ceremony take?
Your ceremony will take around 30 minutes.