New York CityPASS
4.9 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
6 famous New York attractions for one very low price!
See the best of the Big Apple with a New York CityPASS – your ticket to six of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty for one low price! With New York CityPASS you save up to 40% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines! Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Our guide to New York CityPASS
The New York CityPASS features the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately - The combined ticket price for these 6 attractions is $235!
What's more CityPASS ticket holders skip select ticket lines .
The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Featured Attractions Include:
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit at day or night for fantastic views of this majestic city. CityPASS guests will enjoy General Admission (86th Floor Observatory), the Multimedia Experience, plus a bonus same-night second visit so you can enjoy a late night view of the spectacular New York skyline.
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! the LeFrak IMAX theater, with screenings in spectacular Digital 3D and 2D film, or the stunning new Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Voted the number one museum in the world for 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Met is New York’s most visited museum. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular New Greek and Roman Galleries, enjoy serenity in the Chinese garden or discover the colourful landscapes of the Impressionists. Discover a collection of global acclaim spanning 5,000 years - from ancient Egypt splendors to modern American paining - complemented by an astonishing sweep of more than 30 special exhibitions each year. It's all under one roof at the Met.
- Your choice of either: Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and van Gogh OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a stylish open air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360 degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
- Your choice of either: Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry - Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. CityPASS includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York CityPASS you can choose to join either the 90-minute Landmark Cruise, Harbour Lights Cruise (March to November only), a 60-minute Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise or a 30-minute ride on The Beast, a 70-foot racing powerboat (May-September only).
- Your choice of: 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honours those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be puchased direct from the Statue of Liberty.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York CityPASS
- Your New York CityPASS voucher will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The New York CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all 6 attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all 6 attractions
- You will receive an official New York CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS booklet.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official New York CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The New York CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed. Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
- Does a child aged 5 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS booklet.