Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
4.8 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
Amazing up-close views of New York's most famous landmark
Perfect for those with limited time in the Big Apple, this 60-minute highlights cruise offers great views of the awesome skyscrapers that make Manhattan the most famous skyline, historic Ellis Island, the World Financial Centre and the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
Explore New York Harbour and enjoy wonderful views of the world famous Manhattan Skyline. The undoubted highlight of the cruise is a wonderful close up view of the Statue of Liberty.
This 60-minute New York sightseeing cruise is fully narrated and your knowledgeable guide will bring the New York sights and history to life as you cruise from Lower Manhattan to the Statue of Liberty and back.
Other highlights include historic Ellis Island, the World Financial Centre, Governors Island, South Street Seaport and Brooklyn Bridge.
The famous Manhattan skyline forms a wonderful backdrop throughout. Food and beverages are available to purchase on board from the onboard cafe and bar.
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
- 1. Jan - 13. Mar: 10.00am
- 14. Mar - 2. Apr: 10.30am
- 3. Apr - 7. Sep: 10.30am and 4.30pm
- 8 Sep - 31. Oct: 10.30am
- 1. Nov - 30. Dec: 10.00am
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher at 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.