A Night at Field of Light
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a three-course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, fascinating star talk and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light art installation, your ‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience is complete.
Our guide to A Night at Field of Light
‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru.
With Uluru as the backdrop, guests enjoy canapés and chilled sparkling wine to the sounds of a didgeridoo as the sun slowly sets.
As darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres come to life, guests enjoy local Indigenous performance, welcoming them to this unique country, before being invited to join their fellow travellers at their dinner table for a special three-course bush tucker inspired buffet menu.
After dinner, guests are welcomed back at the dune viewing area to enjoy a sweet treat, hot chocolate or port whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
A knowledgeable guide will provide insights and background to the monumental installation and guests are invited to immerse themselves and walk through Field of Light.
A Night at Field of Light Buffet Menu (subject to change)
- Farmhouse pate and quandong marmalade on wattleseed crisp
- Char-grilled kangaroo and river mint on mini toast
- House-smoked crocodile on cucumber with desert lime preserve
- Capsicum mousse and parsley tapenade
- Cold-smoked salmon on wattleseed crisp with dill and creme fraiche.
Sweet potato and orange soup with Wattleseed damper.
From the Grill:
- Lamb cutlets, native tanami fire spice blend
- Chicken breast, dusted with lemon myrtle, pepperberry sauce
- Grilled barramundi, coconut and lemon aspen dressing
- Caramelised wild kangaroo fillet with native mango and mint marinade
- Cauliflower spinach and sundried tomato salad
- Native mint, red onion potato salad
- Roma tomato, bocconcini and native mint salad
- Crocodile caesar salad
- Garden salad
- Roasted chat potatoes
- Fresh seasonal buttered vegetables
- Jasmine rice
- Desert lime and macadamia cheesecake
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Quandong apple crumble
- Chocolate rosella fudge cake
- Lemon myrtle pudding with Davidson plum compote
- Dark chocolate sauce Vanilla anglaise
- Mixed berry coulis
Daily, year round.
Tour departs approximately 60 minutes prior to sunset.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for A Night at Field of Light
- All guests must be at least 10 years old.
- Tour is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Tour commences approximately 1-hour before sunset, therefore start time and pick-up times may vary throughout the year. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
- Long pants and enclosed shoes are strongly recommended. The experience involves walking up and down a sand dune and a walk through Field of Light on an unsealed track. For the safety of guests and any possible encounter with Australian wildlife, we strongly recommend appropriate clothing is worn.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds are given if the booking is cancelled or amended 7 days or less prior to travel or in the event of an early departure or no show.