Girona - Game of Thrones tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Catalonia. Enjoy a walking tour through its Old Town, walk the narrow and cobbled streets of the Jewish Quarter and see the Cathedral and the Old City Walls. Explore the city on your own during the free time you will be given.
Our guide to Girona - Game of Thrones tour
Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful cities of Catalonia. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to Girona.
On arrival, follow your guide to the city center for a two-hour walking tour. Discover the Old Town and learn about some of the myths and legends related to the city. Stroll down la Rambla, see some of the most important plazas of Girona and explore its winding alleys. Will you recognize the construction by Eiffel near the Onyar Houses above the river?
See some of the locations where the HBO hit series Game of Thrones filmed many scenes of its sixth season. Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral, walk along a part of the city medieval walls and marvel at the amazing views of the old town. Originally built in the XIV century, the old walls were destroyed to expand the city in the XIX century. Today, due to the reconstruction of the missing parts it is possible to walk along them.
Take advantage of the free time you will be given after the guided tour and visit the Cathedral on your own or grab a quick bite to eat.
- See the Cathedral of Santa Maria Girona of Gothic style, it has the widest nave in the world
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of the Jewish Quarter in Girona, one of the best-preserved ones in Europe. Marvel at the endless number of details of its narrow streets.
- The City Walls: walk along a part of the city walls for amazing panoramic views of the old city.
Departure: Julia Travel office, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19. Please check in at the counter
Departs: April to October - Monday, Thursday and Saturday. November to March - Monday and Friday 8.00am
Duration: Approximately 6 and a half hour (The duration of the tour includes transportation.)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Girona - Game of Thrones tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.