Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Do you want to feel like a witness of the wartime in Krakow and get to know the truth about Oscar Schindler? Imagine walking among the city’s inhabitants, entering narrow passages and over-populated apartments in the ghetto, finding weapons in resistance house and seeing the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated. This is the closest to 1940s Krakow you can get!
Our guide to Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
The former Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory nowadays houses a permanent exhibition entitled 'Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945', which is one of the most interesting and important exhibitions to visit when in Krakow.
Showcasing both individual and collective dimensions of the monstrosities war brought upon Polish citizens it is a true must-see for everyone even slightly interested in history.
The museum is built in a unique way: each room is meticulously arranged to resemble a very specific place – a street, a hairdresser’s salon, a labor camp, a railway station and more (there is 45 of them in total).
Pop in at the photographer’s shop, board a tram and watch a view from the windows; take a look at a typical Jewish apartment in the Ghetto. Once overwhelmed by the omnipresent enemy, you will finally feel the bittersweet relief of liberation by the Soviet Army.
The exhibition presents documentary photographs, eyewitness accounts, film documentaries and multimedia shows combined in order to create a chronological vision of Krakow’s history. Don't miss the best historical museum in Poland.
Daily, except Mondays.
Varies - see calendar.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- You must present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.