One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Covering over 12 miles of the San Diego Bay, this fantastic cruise will highlight the major landmarks, natural wonders and military history of San Diego. Sail past sights such as modern U.S. Naval Vessels, Coronado Island, the Star of India and see the California marine life.
Our guide to One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
Enjoy panoramic views of the San Diego skyline on this professionally narrated tour highlighting more than 50 storied landmarks on San Diego Bay.
Sail across the waters seeing Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, and much more!
Along with landmarks, natural wonders and military history, this unique tour also spotlights local environmental efforts through narration, video clips and onboard displays.
Relax on the comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks as you cruise around the large bay taking the opportunity to spot sea lions and many other beautiful marine animals along with majestic sea birds. The onboard staff of local history and wildlife enthusiasts can’t wait to share their knowledge with you for a truly memorable experience.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video.
Options of cruise
The exact One Harbour cruise itinerary depends on the time selected as cruises either cover the North Bay or the South Bay.
- North Bay: See North Island Naval Air Station, the Naval Sub Base, Harbor and Shelter Island, and Cabrillo National Monument. Sea Lion sightings are most common on this route too. Times: 10.00am, 12.30pm and 3.00pm
- South Bay: See the Star of India, Coronado Bay Bridge, US Navy fleet and the shipyards. Times: 11.15am, 1.45pm and 4.15pm.
Daily, year round.
Various - see calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- All guests ages 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to board all vessels.
- Guests younger than 12 years of age do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result, but are required to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking while stationary. Masks may be removed while on outdoor deck spaces so long as guests are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.
- Sea lion sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route
- Please note: no outside food or beverage is allowed onboard.
- Dress Code: We encourage casual attire that is informal and comfortable for your day on the water.
- Our vessels are open-air so dress for the weather! It’s often cooler further from the land so we encourage an extra layer, a hat, and if the sun is out - don't forget your sunglasses!
- There is a snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available onboard for purchases.
- The exact cruise itinerary depends on the time selected as cruises either cover the North Bay or the South Bay. Please select the correct time for your preferred itinerary - see Full Details for more info.
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the scheduled departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at the time of booking.
- Access to the outer decks is by stairs only.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises, reservations are strongly suggested.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Meet us at Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
- Cancellation policy - Cruises are non-refundable, sales are final. You have up to 48 hours prior to your departure date to reschedule. We do not compensate for any late arrivals or no-shows to a cruise.