Comedy Night for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for an uproarious evening of entertainment with this Comedy Night for Two. You and a lucky friend can laugh the night away with your pick of comedy nights across the UK, with plenty of locations to choose from.
Our guide to Comedy Night for Two
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll hand over your voucher and head indoors.
Take your pre-booked seats for a full night of hilarity, with up to three top-class comedians ready to make you roar with laughter. When the final act has finished and depending on the venue chosen, you may be able to stick around for the after-show party.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- London: Leicester Square - Charing Cross - Covent Garden - Brixton - Clapham
- Oxford - Cowley Road
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland - Glasgow
- Wales - Cardiff
- East Midlands - Nottingham
- West Midlands - Birmingham
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Comedy Night for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 18 (for The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven Nightclub - Minimum age: 14 (Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult and present valid ID)) ID may be required upon entry.
- Disabled facilities vary at each venue; please call the supplier for more detailed information.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- This experience is mainly available on Friday and Saturday nights from January to November, with occasional additional weekday dates.
- All shows have limited third party voucher spaces, and bookings made with vouchers are subject to availability.
- We recommend you book two weeks in advance for Friday bookings and several weeks in advance for Saturday bookings. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Doors open from approximately 19.00 and the shows begin from 20.00 (depending on location). Each venue will operate different opening and start times so we recommend you call the supplier for more information.
- The show will last up to 2 hours with one or two 10 minute intervals. You are welcome to stay after the show where the venue will turn into a nightclub. The venues will close between 02.00 and 03.00.