Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure?
Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe. Today the city’s architectural monuments house countless museums, collections of priceless art and artefacts and in contrast, Krakow is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the world. Discover 10 of the best attractions in Krakow. Just hop on and off at your own leisure!
Our guide to Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
You will be picked up right outside Wawel Royal Castle at Bus Stop 1 and head straight to the football stadium which is home to the Polish sports club, KS Cracovia.
Hop off at bus stop 6 where you'll find Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi occupation in World War II.
Another must-see attraction is the gothic-style Barbican Gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century.
Hop off at stop 8 to visit Wolnica Square, Kazimierz. The old Kazimierz Town Hall is a central landmark of this city. Grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and enjoy the open space. You can even visit the Ethnographic Museum nearby to immerse yourself in the history of European cultures.
Red Line (Subject to change)
The route operates from 10am until 4.20pm and a full loop takes 90 minutes.
- Stop 1: Wawel Royal Castle, Old Town (Straszewskiego Street. opposite the Radisson Blu Hotel).
- Stop 2: Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- Stop 3: Kosciuszko Mound
- Stop 4: Conference Center, Riverside
- Stop 5: Ghetto Heros Square
- Stop 6: Schindler Factory, Modern Art Museum
- Stop 7: Jewish District
- Stop 8: Kazimierz, Engineering Museum
Why not add on a scenic boat tour or an electric car tour to your 24 hour Hop On, Hop Off ticket?
Tour runs daily between March to January. The boat upgrade is available between April - mid-November and the electric car upgrade is available between April and mid-January.
10.00am until 4.20pm.
Ticket is valid for 24 hours or 72 hours, depending on your chosen option.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- You must collect your vouchers from Bus stop 1, Wawel Castle. On Straszewskiego Street, opposite the Radisson Blu Hotel if using a mobile voucher. If you have printed your voucher you can redeem these at any bus stop.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day. The same principle applies to the 72-hour tickets.
- Buses run every 30 minutes.
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Children under 2 years travel free.
- Operational season: Bus Tour and the Electric car tour - 1 April - 15 January, except on 1st & 11th November, 24th, 25th & 26th December. Boat Tour - 1 April - 13 November, except 1 November. The electric car tour is available from 10:00am to 6:00pm each day. The bus route operates from 10am until 4.20pm and a full loop takes 90 minutes. The boat tour departs from Bulvar (walking distance from stop 1: Wawel Castle)
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 72 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 72 hour period depending on which option you have chosen.