Venice in One Day
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine a two-hour walking tour, which includes skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica, with a 60-minute Grand Canal Boat Tour and experience the wonders of this most photogenic city from both land and water.
Our guide to Venice in One Day
This easy-to-use combo ticket features a selection of unmissable Venice highlights including an hour-long voyage along the city's famous canals.
The first part of the itinerary is a leisurely two-hour walking tour where you will learn the amazing history and architecture of St Mark’s Square - hear how a city built on swamps became one of the most important ports in the western world!
Then, after enjoying a skip-the-line visit to St Mark’s Basilica, the most famous of Venice's many churches, head off down the narrow streets to discover hidden Venice - See Gothic Palaces, Marco Polo’s house, the Pantheon of Venice and also the Rialto Bridge.
After the walking tour is complete you will have around 3 hours of free time.
Perhaps enjoy lunch in one of the many restaurants, pick up some souvenirs, or do a spot of sightseeing before joining your Grand Canal Boat Tour in the afternoon (your walking tour guide will confirm the precise time of the cruise).
Experience the wonderful architecture of Venice as you cruise along the Grand Canal – Venice’s most important 'street' and also explore the minor waterways dominated by towering Venetian Palaces.
See beautiful palaces, churches and other historic buildings and also learn about the city's unique history and the famous and infamous characters that once lived on this celebrated waterway.
Varies, please see calendar.
Around 3 hours (excluding a break between the two tours).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Venice in One Day
- This is a combination of the Original Venice Walking tour and the Grand Canal boat tour. Please note there is a break between the two tours where you have free time to shop, go sightseeing or eat etc.
- Your walking tour guide will assign the boat tour time (approx 4.30 pm or 5.30 pm in the summer, 3.15 pm in the winter) before starting the walking tour.
- Please note, the Basilica can sometimes close the skip the line entrance without notice due to high water levels or festivities, your guide will try their best to limit the waiting time. Also at times, the basilica can be closed due to ceremonies and special festivities.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties or having to use partly motorised vehicles or a walker.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non-refundable.