- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save 45% on the combined cost of individual tickets!
Discover Boston’s must-see attractions with the Boston CityPASS and save 45% on the combined cost of individual tickets. Featured attractions include the New England Aquarium and Museum of Science and a choice of two between the Harvard Museum of Natural History, a Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise, View Boston Observation Deck and the Franklin Park Zoo.
Our guide to Boston CityPASS
Visiting Boston? Experience four must-see attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a 45% savings, with Boston CityPASS® tickets. Spend less time planning and more time exploring. Visit the attractions at your own pace, in any order. Valid for nine consecutive days including the first day of use.
Included Attractions are as follows:
- New England Aquarium - Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and have an unforgettable Aquarium adventure, complete with 360-degree views of a spectacular, four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Check out the sharks, seals, and sea lions, and feel the smooth skin of a cownose ray.
- Museum of Science - Make one remarkable discovery after another at the Museum of Science! Visit more than 700 interactive exhibits; watch live animal presentations and science demonstrations; witness an indoor lightning storm in the Theater of Electricity; and more!
Plus choose 2 from:
- Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise - Take a break from seeing Boston by land to seeing it by the sea! Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative, and fully-narrated 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise. Enjoy sea breezes, spectacular skyline and ocean views, plus a full cash bar..
- View Boston Observation Deck- a 360 observation deck offering breathtaking and orienting views from high above the heart of Boston.
- The Franklin Park Zoo - Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park. See wild faces from wild places—from fuzzy forest dwellers to winged wonders. Visit Serengeti Crossing to see zebras and ostrich, experience farm life, and visit the tropics with ring-tailed lemur and gorillas. Be inspired by the Zoo’s mission to protect and sustain the natural world and learn how you can contribute to wildlife conservation....OR.....
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - Spark your curiosity in the natural world at the Harvard Museum of Natural History, located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the U.S., steps from the picturesque Harvard Yard. See dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world; explore thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones, and leave in awe after viewing the internationally acclaimed exhibit of Blaschka Glass Flowers. Alongside general admission to the Harvard Museum of Natural History CityPass also includes admission to the Peabody Museum of Archaeolgy and Ethnology
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston CityPASS
- Your Boston CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Boston CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11 however children aged 2 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 2 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Reservations may be required at some attractions. Visit my.citypass.com for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
- For any reservations made directly with an attraction, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.
Frequently Asked Questions for Boston CityPASS
What is Boston CityPASS, and how does it work?
Boston CityPASS is a bundled ticket booklet that grants you access to some of the city's top attractions at a discounted price. It's a great way to save money and skip the ticket lines. Just present your CityPASS booklet at each attraction to gain entry.
Does a child aged 3 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11 however children aged 3 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official City CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processes, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
How long is the ticket valid for?
The Boston CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.
Can I still cancel my tickets after I have booked attractions?
Yes, but, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund with us.
Rides & Attractions
Which attractions are included in the Boston CityPASS?
The Boston CityPASS includes admission to five of the city's most popular attractions: New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts, and your choice of either the Harvard Museum of Natural History or the Franklin Park Zoo.