This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Boston’s must-see attractions with the Boston CityPASS and save 45% on the combined cost of individual tickets. Featured attractions include the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, a Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise and a choice between the Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Franklin Park Zoo.
Our guide to Boston CityPASS
All this for an amazing, low price offering savings of up to 45%. Plus, you will avoid long ticket lines. With nine days to your CityPass it's perfect for a weekend or a week!
Included Attractions are as follows:
- New England Aquarium - Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and have an unforgettable Aquarium adventure, complete with 360-degree views of a spectacular, four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Check out the sharks, seals and sea lions, and feel the smooth skin of a cownose ray.
- Museum of Science - Make one remarkable discovery after another at the Museum of Science! Visit more than 700 interactive exhibits; watch live animal presentations and science demonstrations; witness an indoor lightning storm in the Theater of Electricity; and more!
- Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise - Take a break from seeing Boston by land to seeing it by sea! Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative and fully-narrated 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise. Enjoy sea breezes, spectacular skyline and ocean views, plus a full cash bar.
Plus Your choice of:
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - Spark your curiosity in the natural world at the Harvard Museum of Natural History, located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the U.S., steps from the picturesque Harvard Yard. See dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world; explore thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones; and leave in awe after viewing the internationally acclaimed exhibit of Blaschka Glass Flowers.....OR.....
- The Franklin Park Zoo - Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park. See wild faces from wild places—from fuzzy forest dwellers to winged wonders. Visit Serengeti Crossing to see zebras and ostrich, experience farm life, and visit the tropics with ring-tailed lemur and gorillas. Be inspired by the Zoo’s mission to protect and sustain the natural world and learn how you can contribute to wildlife conservation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston CityPASS
- Your Boston CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Boston CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11 however children aged 2 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 2 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.