This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Boston’s must-see attractions with the Boston CityPASS and save 43% on the combined cost of individual tickets. Plus CityPASS holders can also skip most main-entrance ticket lines. Featured attractions include the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, a Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise and a choice between the Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Franklin Park Zoo.
Our guide to Boston CityPASS
All this for an amazing low price offering savings of up to a 43%. Plus, you will avoid long ticket lines. With nine days to use all of the tickets its perfect for a weekend or a week! Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Featured Attractions and Inclusions
- New England Aquarium - Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and have an unforgettable Aquarium adventure, complete with 360-degree views of a spectacular, four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Check out the sharks, seals and sea lions, and feel the smooth skin of a cownose ray.
- Museum of Science - Make one remarkable discovery after another at the Museum of Science! Visit more than 700 interactive exhibits; watch live animal presentations and science demonstrations; witness an indoor lightning storm in the Theater of Electricity; and more!
- Boston Harbour Sightseeing Cruise - Take a break from seeing Boston by land to see it by sea! Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative and fully-narrated 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise. Enjoy sea breezes, spectacular skyline and ocean views, plus a full cash bar.
- Plus Your choice of
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - Spark your curiosity in the natural world at the Harvard Museum of Natural History, located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the U.S., steps from the picturesque Harvard Yard. See dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world; explore thousands of rare minerals and sparkling gemstones; and leave in awe after viewing the internationally acclaimed exhibit of Blaschka Glass Flowers
- The Franklin Park Zoo
You will receive an open-dated ticket voucher that can be easily exchanged at the first attraction you visit. Once you have redeemed your voucher for the CityPASS ticket booklet, look for Skip-the Line-options to avoid long ticket lines.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston CityPASS
- You will be sent an open-dated Boston CityPASS ticket voucher. This is easily exchanged for a CityPASS ticket booklet at the first attraction you visit. Once you have your CityPASS ticket booklet, you can skip-the-lines at all other attractions. Look for the Boston CityPASS line at the attraction box office or entrance.
- Your Boston CityPass is vaild for 9 days from first use. Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
- There is no refund if you do not visit all 4 attractions.
- Individual attractions can be withdrawn and replaced without notice.