Skip the Line Florence Duomo Brunelleschi's Dome Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb to the top of Brunelleschi's Dome with an expert guide!
Majestically dominating the city skyline, the terracotta dome of Florence Duomo is easily the city's most iconic attraction. In peak times, the entrance lines can exceed two hours, so by pre-booking your priority entrance tickets, you'll ensure that you’re spending your time inside this incredible building rather than standing in.
Our guide to Skip the Line Florence Duomo Brunelleschi's Dome Tour
Il Duomo, or the Dome of Florence is a must-see on any visit to the Renaissance Pearl. It's been a fixture of the Florence skyline since 1436 and you can see it from almost anywhere in the city.
Join us on this tour to the very peak of Florence as we climb up to the spectacular terraces of the cathedral without the hassle of waiting in lines.
Led by a locally licensed and English-speaking guide, our tour will provide you with comprehensive knowledge of the history of Florence’s Duomo, Italy's best surviving Gothic cathedral.
Your tour will bring you through the two shells that make up the dome where you can truly appreciate the work of Filippo Brunelleschi, the Renaissance architect who designed the dome. You'll also enjoy breathtaking frescoes from Renaissance painters and stunning views of the city.
The views from the Duomo Terraces are something you won't soon forget. You'll be able to see all of Florence and into the hills of Tuscany from the best perch in the city.
Along the way, your guide will be there to answer all your questions and help with pictures as there will be plenty of photo opportunities!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the Line Florence Duomo Brunelleschi's Dome Tour
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 12 persons for a more intimate experience.
- Not recommended for children under 7 years old.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and comfortable, flat shoes and do not carry large bags.
- DRESS CODE: Shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered during the Cathedral visit
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Unfotunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to the tour date. Inside of 14 days, Fat Tire Tours will do their best to reschedule your tour based on the availability of equipment, tickets and tour guides. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.