Helicopter Buzz Flight – Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There is nothing quite like the sensation of hovering in a powerful fast-moving helicopter - looking down at the ground just a few feet below. From the moment you lift into the air to the second the helicopter settles gently back on the ground, it is truly an unforgettable experience.
Our guide to Helicopter Buzz Flight – Experience Voucher
Take your seat as the pilot climbs gracefully to over 1,000 feet and accelerates to over 120 mph! You will interact with the pilot via the headset (don’t forget to listen out for air traffic on the radio!), swooping over the landscape and then settling gently back on the ground.
On arrival you will meet your pilot and receive a short technical and safety briefing, then it’s up, up and away as you accelerate vertically into the skies. Your pilot will put the helicopter through its paces to show you just how versatile these incredible machines really are.
Watch the world pass beneath you before coming in to land after a five-minute adrenaline rush that is sure to be the envy of all your friends.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Devon – Dunkeswell
- Gloucestershire – Gloucester
- Cornwall - St Ives
- Somerset – Templecombe
- Surrey – Woking
- Oxfordshire – Oxford
- Isle of Wight – Sandown
- Essex – Epping
- Cambridgeshire – Newmarket
- Lancashire – Blackpool
- Greater Manchester – Manchester
- Lancashire – Blackburn
- Merseyside – Liverpool
- Cumbria – Wigton
- Tyne & Wear – Newcastle
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Durham – Ferryhill
- Scotland – Perth
- Scotland - East Lothian
- Scotland – Renfrewshire
- Scotland – Edinburgh
- Scotland – Stirling
- Scotland – Dundee
- South Wales – Newport
- Wales – Denbighshire
- Derbyshire – Sheffield
- Yorkshire – Beverley
- North Yorkshire – Elvington
- North Yorkshire – Settle
- West Yorkshire – Holmfirth
- Derbyshire – Buxton
- Nottinghamshire – Nottingham
- Lincolnshire – Skegness
- Derbyshire – Glossop
- West Midlands – Wolverhampton
- Warwickshire – Atherstone
- Shropshire - Shrewsbury
Selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
Approximately 15 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Helicopter Buzz Flight – Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 6. Children must purchase a ticket. Please note that under 12’s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in.
- Maximum weight: 18 stone.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant.
- Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November. Kindly note that dates are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 15 minutes for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 5 minutes.
- Please note – up to 5 other passengers will be on your flight.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take-off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.