If/Then on Broadway
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If/Then is a contemporary new musical where chance and choice collide. The story follows newly divorced 38-year-old Elizabeth (played by Tony Award winner Idina Menzel) who has moved to New York for a fresh start. The show depicts two possible paths that her life could take with surprising consequences.
Our guide to If/Then on Broadway
When the newly divorced Elizabeth arrives in New York seeking to make a fresh start in life, her two best friends, Kate and Lucas, give her contrasting pieces of advice to follow. At this point, the show splits in two and follows both paths of her life with unexpected results.
Love, loss, highs, lows, laughs and tears mark both the journeys in this hit musical created by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey, the Pulitzer Prize winning duo behind "Next to Normal".
The star of the show on the stage however, is Idina Menzel, the voice of Elsa in Disney's Frozen, who won a Tony Award for her performance in Wicked and was also nominated in 2005 for her performance in Rent.
- Monday - No Performance
- Tuesday - 7.00pm Evening
- Wednesday - 2.00pm Matinee
- Wednesday - 7.00pm Evening
- Thursday - 8.00pm Evening
- Friday - 8.00pm Evening
- Saturday - 2.00pm Matinee
- Saturday - 8.00pm Evening
- Sunday - 2.00pm Matinee
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for If/Then on Broadway
- All New York Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.
- Regular New York Broadway Theatre Tickets may not be valid at certain times of the year such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this time you must purchase a peak holiday ticket. Please see individual show description for details.
Frequently Asked Questions for If/Then on Broadway
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.