Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
See More. Spend Less. Save up to 50% on admissions and choose from over 40 Las Vegas attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
- Free cancellations*
- 35 booked
- 18 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 50% on top museums, tours, and activities.
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is your ticket to Vegas. For one low price, you can save on admission to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 popular attractions, shows and activities, from an exclusive list of over 40. Among the amazing choices, you will find the Madame Tussauds, Big Bus Hop-on Hop-Off, SkyPod at the STRAT, and many more.
Our guide to Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions, tours, shows, and activities for less. Choose as you go, take your time and be sure to make the most of your holiday in the city that never stops.
You will receive a guide to use your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass and to learn all about the full range of attractions.
Select 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 top experiences from some of the most popular Las Vegas Strip attractions and shows and save up to 55% in comparison to paying at the gate.
Attractions include the Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, SkyPod at the STRAT, Hoover Dam Hightlights Tour, and, what's more, the pass is valid for 30 days from activation, allowing you to create your own itinerary.
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is the only ticket you need for Las Vegas, saving you up to 50% compared to individual tickets!
Your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Vegas. Simply print your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass Regular Attractions (subject to change):
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Ticket
- The Tower at the STRAT
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Discovering King Tut’s Tomb at the Luxor
- Princess Diana & The Royals: The Exhibition
- FlyOver – The Ultimate Flying Ride
- Illuminarium Experiences at AREA15 Las Vegas
- The Rat Pack is Back!
- Jew Man Group
- Paradox Museum
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Classic Tour
- Fly LINQ Zipline
- Escape IT
- $15 Food and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Voucher at Hash House a
- The Big Apple Roller Coaster
- Real Bodies at Horseshoe Las Vegas
- $25 Towards Meal at Favorite Bistro at the LINQ
- Hoover Dam Highlights Tour
- SkyPod + 1 Thrill Ride at the STRAT
- Escape Blair Witch
- The Official "SAW" Escape Room
- Banachek's Mind Games
- Number One Escape Room
- Dinner at Café Hollywood at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Rockstar Pool Party Club Tour
- Rockstar Nightclub Tour
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Hollywood Cars Museum & Liberace Garage
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Sweet Sin
- Emerald Cave Kayak Rental With Optional Tour Guide
- GoCar Tour of Las Vegas Strip
- Driving Tours: Red Rock Canyon & Hoover Dam with Lake Mead
- Fantasy Lab: Time to Dream
- Downtown Comedy Lounge
- Diva Royale Show
- Chase Brown's Vegas Country Show
- Red Velvet Burlesque
- The Mob Museum
- Dino Safari: A Walk Thru Adventure
- Señor Frogs: $15 Food & Drinks Credit
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Digital Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Las Vegas attraction or experience when prompted.
- The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 60 days, at which time it will expire regardless of how many attractions you have seen.
- Featured attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour One Day Pass is valid for one day's hop-on hop-off ticket once per pass. No scooters. Folding chairs and strollers are allowed.
- High Roller Observation Wheel - This attraction is very popular, and you will need a reservation to visit. Bookings can only be made on the day of your visit to the attraction - be sure to bear this in mind when planning your trip.
- Fly LINQ Zipline - This attraction is very popular, and you will need a reservation to visit. Book your same-day reservation by visiting the LINQ Zipline reservations page.
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - This attraction is very popular, and you will need a reservation to visit. Book your same-day reservation by visiting the Eiffel Tower reservations page.
- You must be 21 years old with valid government-issued ID to attend the Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour. Reservations are required and your places must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Club line-up varies by night. This tour is seasonal.
- The Explorer Pass is valid for 1 year from purchase.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- How do I collect my Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass in advance to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- How long is my Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 60 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.