Madame Tussauds New York
4.2 stars: Based on 41 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Offering the hottest interactive celebrity attractions, Madame Tussauds New York is the one place where you can get up close and personal with over 200 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating icons in entertainment, sports, history and more! And new for 2019, experience the magic of Broadway like never before in an interactive journey behind the scenes of iconic Broadway Shows.
Our guide to Madame Tussauds New York
Our Admission Ticket offers fast track admission to all the amazing attractions at Madame Tussauds New York, featuring over 200 incredibly life-like wax figures – a veritable who’s who of entertainment, music, sports, politics and world history!
With this ticket you can address the world alongside famous leaders and then challenge legendary athletes on the court. Mingle with the world's top movie stars and join the hottest pop stars on stage. Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit to New York is complete until you’ve experienced the world-famous Madame Tussauds. From Marilyn to Madonna to Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
Experience what sets Madame Tussauds New York apart from the rest, here are some highlights:
- Step inside the top secret command center to unlock your powers alongside the Hulk, Spider Man, Thor and more. Pass their tests and advance to the thrilling finale.
- Stand along side Marilyn Monroe in a classic NY scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial.
- Take a scenic stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NY cab or step on set of the "LIVE! with Regis & Kelly" show for your very own interview!
- Don't miss the chance to snap a picture behind our Resolute Desk with President, Barack Obama in the Oval Office in the Political Figure Gallery room.
- Take a trip down memory lane in Pop Culture! From Michael Jackson to the Spice Girls, there is a star for every generation. Time travel may not be possible, but you can come face to face with the greatest pop culture icons in this chronological journey through the decades.
- Lights! Camera! Action! Dazzle alongside Marilyn Monroe, Act as Bruce Willis’ stunt double or hope on a bike to take E.T. home. From classic films of the golden age to heart stopping blockbusters, re-enact the cinema’s most memorable moments!
- Sport Zone is the newest experience – a state of the art interactive experience where guests can shoot baskets with the 7 feet, 6 inches Yao Ming. Have the chance to box with Evander Holyfield, catch a game with Derek Jeter and David Wright, test your football skills with Eli Manning or challenge someone to a game of tennis featuring the Nintendo Wii™ System.
- At the Opening Night Party you can mingle with A-List celebrities including Notorious BIG, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts and Take center stage in the immersive Music Zone. Drop beats with Diddy, belt it out with Katy Perry and go Gaga under the bright lights. Join today’s hottest artist for an unforgettable performance in the heart of Times Square!
09.00am. Last entrance is at 8.00pm.
Allow 1.5 to 2 hours for your visit.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds New York
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting Madame Tussauds. Your Madame Tussauds Ticket guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- Your Madame Tussauds Ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds New York
Do I need to book a date or time when I visit Madame Tussauds?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting Madame Tussauds. Your Madame Tussauds Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the attraction.
Will I need to queue to get into Madame Tussauds?
With your barcoded, gate-ready Madame Tussauds in hand, you can bypass the main ticket/voucher line.
Is Madame Tussauds wheelchair accessible?
Yes, facilities are designed to be fully accessible to guests with a disability.