Wynwood Art & Beer - Small Group Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Head out on a tour of Miami’s iconic Wynwood neighbourhood, starring fabulous, famous street art. You’ll go off the tourist trail to see some of the more hidden murals by world-renowned contemporary artists and along the way, enjoy a snack from a neighborhood favorite vendor before visiting two local breweries for a tasty beer at each stop.
Our guide to Wynwood Art & Beer - Small Group Tour
Ready to get cultured? This fascinating Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art and design before finishing off with a couple of refreshing beverages.
The itinerary begins with a visit to the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miami’s most iconic street art. From there, head off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art.
Next, proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists before taking a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage).
While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami and you’ll learn about the beer-making process.
After the brewery, see a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only) - there will be a stop to sample one of the area's most popular snacks.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day - another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
Daily except Monday and Tuesday.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wynwood Art & Beer - Small Group Tour
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the specified child rate. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- Passengers under 21 are encouraged to join the tour but will be excluded from any alcoholic beverages.
- Travellers under 21 (or anyone who cannot produce valid ID as proof of age) will be excluded from any alcoholic beverages.
- There's a lot of walking, so dress casual for warm to hot weather and wear comfortable shoes.