All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
4.2 stars: Based on 224 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
We highly recommend a Hop-on Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour ticket to all first time visitors to New York as it offers the best way to explore the city and get your bearings. Tickets are valid for 48 or 72 hours and also include a sightseeing cruise for wonderful views of the Statue of Liberty and the famous Manhattan skyline.
Our guide to All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover New York at your own pace and get a real flavour for the city. Ride aboard one of the double-decker buses and see all the famous sites in Manhattan as you hop on and off at any of the 50 stops around the city.
Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
On board the double-decker buses, an informative guide tells you about all the famous sites in Manhattan. This is a great way to see New York City's landmarks at your own pace!
All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour tickets allow you to ride on all the following tour loops. Buses run daily except Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Downtown Loop - See the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, 42nd Street, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue and more. Buses run every 20-25 minutes from 8.00am to 6.00pm. The loop takes around 3 hours in total although you can hop on and hop off at any of the convenient stops giving you the chance to explore local attractions before continuing your tour.
- Uptown Loop - See Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theatre district, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Harlem, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile, the Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighbourhoods. The loop takes around 2 hours in total and you can hop on and hop off at any of the convenient stops giving you the chance to explore local attractions before continuing your tour. Buses run every 25-30 minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Brooklyn Loop - Visit Brooklyn to experience its rebirth and the new generation of Brooklynites contributing modern ideas on art, music, food, fashion and more. You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge. Stops include rooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy views of the amazing Manhattan skyline. Buses depart every 25-30 minutes between 10.30am and 3.30pm from the Park Row stop (City Hall/Brooklyn Bridge/World Trade Center). The loops takes around 2 hours in total.
- Night Tour - (Not hop-on, hop-off) View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy at night. See all the glittering lights of 'the City that never sleeps' as you stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan’s skyline. Buses depart at 6.30pm (Winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm. The Night Tour lasts around 2 hours.
Plus your ticket also includes:
- CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Cruise: After exploring Manhattan by land, this harbour cruise offers the chance to enjoy wonderful views of the Big Apple from the water. See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration centre, World Financial Centre and the awesome Manhattan skyscrapers including the One World Trade Center. The hop-on, hop-off cruise runs from 10.00am to 4.00pm and can be joined at two different stops which connect with the sightseeing buses - Stop 1: Pier 78 and Stop 2: World Financial Center.
- Admission to your choice of the Museum of the City of New York or The New York Historical Society.
- ADDED VALUE - All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour tickets come with a FREE New York Eat and Play Card which offers exclusive savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more for up to 4 people!
- All ticket purchases also include exclusive content in the TimeLooper virtual reality mobile app available for Apple and Android mobile smartphones. Watch the city transform right before your very eyes as you to travel through space and time to relive historical events that took place at major New York city landmarks! Witness the famous V-J Day Kiss in Times Square in 1945, watch the Sky Boys enjoy lunch from a hanging beam atop the Rockefeller Center in 1932 and even check out Federal Hall in 1789 during George Washington’s inaugural! Be fully immersed in the TimeLooper experience and step inside history with the TimeLooper Virtual Reality Cardboard headset.
Daily year round except Christmas Day. There is a reduced service on New Year's Eve.
Tickets are valid for 48 or 72 hours from the time of redemption and you can hop on and off the buses and boats as many times as you like during this period.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- You will instantly receive a mobile-ready All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket which can be used straight away at any hop-on stop.
- Tickets are valid for 48 or 72 hours from the time of redemption.
- You can hop-on and hop off the Gray Line CitySightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Buses and sightseeing boats as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket
- Bus Tours and Cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and run a reduced service on New Year's Eve.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Where do I collect my tickets?
You will instantly receive a mobile-ready All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket which can be used straight away at any hop-on stop.
- Do I need to choose a specific date for my tour?
No, you will be sent an open-dated All Around Town Tour Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour Ticket. This can be used at any time.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can hop on and off the bus?
No, your ticket is valid for 48 or 72 hours from the time you first scan your ticket and you hop-on and hop off the buses as many times as you like during this time.