Alton Towers Resort Half Day Ticket
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Home to the UK’s favourite theme park, the Alton Towers Resort offers an amazing combination of rides, attractions and shows making it perfect for thrill-seekers and families alike. Book your tickets now and make huge savings against the gate price! ***2020 DETAILS COMING SOON***
Our guide to Alton Towers Resort Half Day Ticket
***2020 DETAILS COMING SOON***
Unleash the ‘Power of the Towers’ this year as you share joy, laughter and thrills with family and friends at Britain’s Greatest Escape!
From rushing through the burning Wicker Man to laughing and screaming your way through the new Alton Towers Dungeon* or simply witnessing a small child’s delight as they disco dance with Ubercorn in CBeebies Land, there really is something for everyone to enjoy at Alton Towers Resort!
This year, share even more fun and thrills, enjoy the UK’s latest wooden rollercoaster experience on Wicker Man, feel G-forces greater than a space shuttle on Nemesis, brave Oblivion’s iconic vertical drop, ride The Smiler’s 14 loops or satisfy your need for speed on Rita – hold on tight.
For those with little ones in tow, head over to CBeebies Land where the brand new ‘Peter Rabbit TM Hippity Hop’ ride, featuring the mischievous bunny Peter Rabbit and his friends Benjamin and Lily, will join the much-loved characters and themed attractions for 2019.
From April, families can also join Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po in a musical extravaganza, as they perform their new show, the ‘Teletubbies Big Band Live Show’.
Season and Opening Hours (subject to change)
Your Alton Towers tickets are open-dated and can be used at any time before 3 November 2019, and during the Fireworks show on 8, 9 and 10 November 2019. Please note, between 9th September and 16th October, the park is closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Alton Towers Resort Half Day Ticket
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Your ticket is valid for access from 12.00pm (midday) onwards. You can stay in the park until closing.
- This ticket is open-dated and can be used at any time when the park is open, before 3 November 2019, and during the Fireworks show on 8, 9 and 10 November 2019.
- Tickets are valid for entry during the Scarefest period, however, please note there is an additional charge payable locally to enter the scare mazes.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.