All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries.
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A wonderful introduction to the amazing city of Florence...
This full day tour showcases a selection of Florence's stunning sights, including its rolling hills, spectacular cathedral and the world famous Accademia and Uffizi Galleries.
Our guide to All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries.
This tour begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside. Discover Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence, offering special views of the Renaissance city.
Next, drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo. Here, you will be able to admire the fantastic views of the city and understand why it is known as one of the most beautiful in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic center with the guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery. Explore the home of the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist.
Continue your adventure with a walking tour for a memorable visit to the outside of San Lorenzo Church and the Duomo complex, the world famous cathedral of Florence with its bronze doors, Porta del Paradiso (the gates of paradise), magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell tower.
The tour then breaks for lunch - for those who opt for the tour plus lunch option, you will be taken to a typical old restaurant in the city centre for some traditional italian fare.
After the break for lunch, the tour continues in the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Crossing Ponte alle Grazie, a pleasant guided walk on the left side of the Arno River will allow you to admire the elegant architecture of the Uffizi Gallery and the striking aerial structure of the Vasari Corridor. In the backgroud, you will also see the Dome of the Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, the Towers of Palazzo Vecchio and Bargello.
The ancient Church of Santa Felicita will surprise you with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor. Once inside, you will see the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi.
Then crossing the iconic Ponte Vecchio, after having caressed the nose of the famous “piglet” statue, you will arrive at the monumental Piazza Signoria, with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia dei Lanzi, where the sculptures of great Renaissance artists are collected.
Your tour continues with the guided visit of the famous Uffizi Gallery, in small groups with a maximum of 14 participants. Here, you can admire the superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio and many others.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace, where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
- The Duomo complex cannot be visited on Sundays or National Holidays.
- Please arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- During busy periods throughout the year, despite reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delay mainly due to security reasons. Please be aware there may be possible delays beyond our control.
- Children aged 0 to 6 years old are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested. Lunch is not included for free children and must be paid at the location if required.
- Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- The ancient Church of Santa Felicita includes an inside visit when the access is allowed. It is closed on Sundays.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for All Florence in One Day including the Academy and Uffizi Galleries
- What should I bring with me?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes. Please note, appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship.