Miami Beach Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Miami on a Self-Guided Bike Rental!
Our guide to Miami Beach Bike Rentals
Biking is the best way to explore Miami Beach! Our Cannondale bikes are hybrids between comfort and performance with gear shifts, available in step-through and straight frame. Hybrid bikes are not electric.
Take in all of the views, sites, and culture on this self-guided ride. In this bike-friendly city, you can feel the full ambiance of Ocean Drive and the Espanola Way district.
Feel the history of this gorgeous city by visiting the Botanical Garden, Holocaust Memorial, and the beautiful bike path that leads you to the South Pointe Pier. This leisurely biking experience is the best way to explore the city- like a local!
Bike rentals are available daily, year round.
November - March: 9am-5pm April / October: 9am-7pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Beach Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request. Children must be at least 12 months of age.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Weight limits on bikes are 300 pounds.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Beach Bike Rentals
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Dont forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.