Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel in Concert
At 18 years old, Elvis Presley was driving a truck for Crown Electrical Company in Memphis. But with gospel in his soul, country in his voice and an unstoppable rhythm gyrating in his body, it wasn’t long before he found himself crowned the King of Rock ‘N’ Roll.
Our guide to Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel in Concert
“Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel in Concert” is the new and immersive hit-driven show taking fans, new and old, through the story about his first #1 hit and his meteoric rise to stardom.
You’ll meet the boy who became the legend and, best of all, you’ll hear the long list of hits that captured the hearts of a generation and changed America — and the world — forever.
- VIP: Closest seat to the stage or centre booths furthest forward
- Orchestra & Front Booths: located at the back of the orchestra or in the forward booths at the side
- Front Tables & Rear Booths either table seats or in booths
- Rear Tables: the tables to the back of the theatre
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel in Concert
- Passport or valid photo ID must be carried at all times.
- Las Vegas Shows must be booked more than 7 days in advance.
- Tickets will be held under the lead passengers name at the Box Office
- You must pick up your tickets at least one hour prior to show time and can only be retrieved by the person listed under Lead Passenger Name.
- Photo ID is required to collect your tickets.
- All reservations are final. Tickets are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel in Concert
- Will my tickets be sent to my home address?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you a ticket voucher confirming your Las Vegas Show reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your Las Vegas Show Booking. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- What does LET included mean?
'LET Included' means Light Entertainment Tax included.