Paris Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hop on a City Sightseeing bus tour to explore the left and right banks of the Seine and discover the French capital's most celebrated landmarks. From the crème de la crème of the monuments, the Eiffel Tower, to the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay and everything in between, the vibrant city of Paris is yours to discover with City Sightseeing.
Our guide to Paris Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
From driving down sweeping, majestic boulevards lined with leafy plane trees and classic Haussmann-style apartment buildings to hopping off the bus and wandering through cobbled lanes filled with charming Parisian cafés, you'll discover the very best of the French capital on a City Sightseeing tour.
To the north of the river we'll take you past the commemorative Arc de Triomphe standing at the top of the Champs-Élysées. Enjoy panoramic views of the Palais Garnier, an architectural masterpiece home to Gaston Leroux's "Phantom of the Opera", and the world-famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. But that's not all for arts lovers...hop off at the contemporary glass Louvre Pyramid for your chance to see da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Then, cross over to the left bank, past the imposing Notre-Dame on Île de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay art gallery, a former railway station, before arriving at the crème de la crème of the city's monuments: the Eiffel Tower. Don't miss out on the unbeatable panoramic views of Paris from up high!
Take a break from the bustling streets and relax on a leisurely cruise along the Seine with one of our combination tickets. With cruises running until late, you can experience Paris after dark and see the monuments twinkling against the night sky. From the glittering Eiffel Tower illuminated with some 20,000 bulbs to the beautiful lamplit Pont Alexandre III spanning the river, there's no better way to end a day of sightseeing than meandering down the Seine.
Routes (subject to change)
RED LINE: 9.30am - 6.00pm. 20 minute frequency, 120 minute duration
- Stop 1 - City Sightseeing Paris Office
- Stop 2 - Musée du Louvre
- Stop 3 - Notre Dame
- Stop 4 - Musée d'Orsay (hop off only)
- Stop 5 - Les Invalides
- Stop 6 - Tour Eiffel
- Stop 7 - Jardins du Trocadéro
- Stop 8 - Esplanade du Trocadéro
- Stop 9 -Arc de Triomphe
- Stop 10 - Champs-Elysées (suspended the first Sunday of every month)
- Stop 11 - Grand Palais & Petit Palais
- Stop 12 - Place de la Concorde
- Stop 13 - Église de la Madeleine (hop off only)
- Stop 14 - Opéra Garnier
BLUE LINE: 9.30am - 6.00pm. 20 minute frequency, 120 minute duration
- Stop 1 - City Sightseeing Paris Office
- Stop 2 - Opéra Garnier
- Stop 3 - Gare du Nord
- Stop 4 - Sacré-Cœur
- Stop 5 - Moulin Rouge
Why not include a boat tour with your ticket?
- River Seine Sightseeing Cruise Meeting point:
Port de Suffren, near the Eiffel Tower
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
- Duration: 1 hour
- Tour commentary:
- Audio guide: English, Spanish and French
- Descriptive brochure: Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
- Please note, vouchers must be exchanged at: City Sightseeing Paris Office, 9 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations within 1 day of the tour.
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
Frequently Asked Questions for Paris Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, you will be issued with an open-dated ticket voucher to simply exchange on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.
- Where can I redeem my voucher?
Please note, vouchers must be exchanged at: City Sightseeing Paris Office, 9 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001