Florida Everglades Night Airboat Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy this thrilling airboat ride on the Everglades when it is at its best, at NIGHT! Travel deep into the swamps with your experienced captain who has their spotlight at hand to seek out the Florida Alligator and many other creatures of the Everglades!
Our guide to Florida Everglades Night Airboat Adventure
Watch the Everglades come alive on this truly unique Everglades experience at Sawgrass Recreation Park! Join your friendly captain as they take you across the Everglades at night on this fantastic 60 minute nighttime airboat adventure. Visit exclusive locations in the Everglades at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour as your captain uses their torch to help you see and hear a variety of reptiles, insects, and amphibians. This once in a lifetime adventure gives you a full insight into the history of Florida's most remarkable treasure - the Everglades. As you travel in total darkness under the night skies, feel the excitement and spectacular mysteries that the Everglades holds and discover the secrets of this untamed wilderness the Seminoles called home.
Tour tickets also allow you to visit Sawgrass Recreation Park during the daytime hours to experience the exhibit areas as well. Here you will meet and learn all about the endangered species like the Florida Panther. These amazing exhibits give you the unique opportunity to interact and feed many of the animals, plus you also have the rare chance to hold a Baby Alligator! The exhibits are open from 9.00am until 5.00pm each day.
Airboat Rides take place at Sawgrass Recreation Park, Weston, Florida. The location is roughly a 45 minute drive from Miami Beach and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florida Everglades Night Airboat Adventure
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your preferred date and time at the time of booking.
- Children ages 3 and under are free, but please inform us at time of booking if you have an infant wishing to participate.
- Children aged 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- To gain entrance in to Sawgrass Recreation Park during the daytime business hours, you would just need to bring a copy of your voucher for your nighttime adventure along with a valid ID.
- A minimum 10 persons are required for the Florida Everglades Night Airboat Adventure to go ahead. If this number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florida Everglades Night Airboat Adventure
What should I wear?
We suggest wearing warm clothes even in the warmer months as you will be travelling at speeds of up to 40mph. Life vests and hearing protection are all provided.
Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray on the water.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
Tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.