Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the Secret Lagoon and discover the rugged charm of an Icelandic open-air geothermal bath, enjoy sampling Icelandic cuisine with a delicious buffet-style dinner and experience the magical dance of the Northern lights.
Our guide to Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights
Located in the Golden Circle, take a soak and relax in the geothermal waters of one of Iceland's best-kept locations, the Secret Lagoon.
Natural and unique for a true Icelandic feeling, the pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling and the water stays at 38-40 Celsius all year.
In the area, there are several geothermal spots and even a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes. Several walking paths have been built so guests can take a closer look at this phenomenon.
Next, recharge the batteries with a delicious dinner buffet at the Restaurant Grund, where you will enjoy a variety of Icelandic foods, before going on a thrilling hunt for the Northern Lights.
Your excellent guides are extremely experienced when it comes to finding Aurora Borealis. They know where to find the best viewing conditions so you can sit back and get ready to witness one of nature's most spectacular sights!
This is a truly enjoyable tour, combining some of the best experiences Iceland has to offer.
Daily between the 15 September to 15 April.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Children up the age of 11 can participate on the tour for free.
- Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon - no one can guarantee sightings.
- A complimentary return tour is NOT available for this tour if no Northern Lights are seen.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour date.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.