San Francisco Helicopter Grand Vista Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Become the birdman of Alcatraz and take to the skies on this extended San Francisco Helicopter Tour. Experience the dramatic Pacific coastline, Marin Headlands and aerial views of Sausalito as well as all the famous sights of San Francisco including the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz Island and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Our guide to San Francisco Helicopter Grand Vista Tour
Takes to the skies on the 25-30 minute Grand Vista Helicopter Tour and enjoy amazing views the stunning Pacific Coastline and major sites of San Francisco Bay. Enjoy a musical background and spontaneous narration from your professionally trained pilot as you take in the birds-eye views of the dramatic coastline, Marin Headlands and the artist town of Sausalito. Soar over the San Francisco Hills and the city skyline and experience bird’s eye views of famous landmarks including Alcatraz Island and the city skyline. For the ultimate thrill, and when weather conditions permit, fly over and under the Golden Gate Bridge.
The San Francisco Helicopter Vista Tour includes free shuttle pick-up and drop-off from the following locations:
- Fisherman's Wharf hotels - Pier 39 (Taxi stand in front of Hard Rock Café)
- Nob Hill & Financial District - Fairmont Hotel (Front entrance on Mason St.)
- Union Square & So. of Market - Hilton Hotel (Mason St side at the corner of Ellis)
The total experience last around 2 hours door to door including a 25-30 minute (60km) flight
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco Helicopter Grand Vista Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to book a San Francisco Helicopter Tour.
- Ticket includes pick-up and drop off from Square, Nob Hill and Fisherman's Wharf locations.
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.