Mall & Monuments by Electric Car
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Join this small-group tour of the National Mall on board an all-electric Red Roadster — perfect for covering the huge area and many monuments in DC! The local guide will give you the scoop on the White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and more.
Our guide to Mall & Monuments by Electric Car
Ready to take on the busiest area in DC? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into these all-electric Red Roadsters to be guided around our nation’s capital by a local.
Your National Mall tour starts at the L’Enfant Plaza metro, where your guides take you back to the city’s origins and give you some tips for exploring the city on your own. You work your way through the Smithsonian area, discussing the best exhibits in each. Make sure you bring a notebook because you’ll want to take notes for later!
Next, breeze past the Washington Monument, Holocaust Museum, and Bureau of Engraving and Printing on your way to our beautiful Tidal Basin, where you’re entertained with the stories behind the watery oasis and the Jefferson Memorial.
You also have the opportunity to hop out and explore on your own! We do that at two stops: the FDR and MLK memorials, as well as at the Lincoln Memorial. At both locations, head out on foot with tips and insider information from your guide, and spend some time inside these amazing memorials. Afterward, cruise along the scenic Potomac River with views of Arlington Cemetery before seeing the World War I and World War II memorials.
Continue your journey through American history with a drive past the White House.
Finally, feast your eyes on the buildings of Capitol Hill and learn the history behind them. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for an amazing spot for lunch before exploring the rest of DC on your own.
The RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding they’re the perfect way to sightsee in the rain or wind. These vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort...
L’Enfant Metro Stop – Meet at the corner of 7th St. & Maryland Ave. SW) also known as 7th & C St. (Maryland Ave. becomes C St. on the other side of 7th St.)
10.00 AM, 2.00 PM
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mall & Monuments by Electric Car
- This is a child-friendly tour, however, please note that all children will be charged at full adult rate due to limited seating. eCruisers can accommodate most types of infant seats and you are encouraged to bring your own. Children are not permitted to sit on their parent's laps.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Closure of sites: Peaceful demonstrations, a mainstay of life in Washington, DC, may slightly alter routes, but they also add to the enrichment of the experience!