Cape Cod Return Fast Ferry - From Boston to Provincetown
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take some time out of your trip to Boston to visit the historic and scenic sites of Cape Cod on Boston's fastest and luxurious Provincetown Ferry.
Our guide to Cape Cod Return Fast Ferry - From Boston to Provincetown
The outer Cape is a natural treasure, where the dunes roll, the surf thunders, and rare birds share miles of sandy beaches with no one but you. When you’re done with the sun, bask in the shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and bars of Provincetown, one of Cape Cod’s oldest settlements with a bohemian character all its own.
Welcome aboard the Provincetown Fast Ferry! Your adventure begins as soon as you step aboard. Our high-speed catamarans are fully equipped with modern amenities including ride stabilization for a smoother ride, and feature both climate-controlled indoor spaces and breezy outdoor decks. While onboard, visit our galley with a full cash bar and snacks, and don't forget to see our onboard concierge to help you plan a visit!
Departure Location: 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Duration: 1.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Cod Return Fast Ferry - From Boston to Provincetown
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
- Salacia is the largest and fastest passenger-only catamaran in the country. She’s filled with comfortable interior amenities and travels at up to 40 knots, getting you to and from Provincetown in only 90 minutes. She’s also equipped with a computerized ride stabilization system for the smoothest ride on the water.
- The galley offers a terrific selection of breakfast and lunch sandwiches, tasty snacks such as hot pretzels, popcorn and chips, nutritional bars, fresh fruit, nuts, and cereals. Fruit juices, tea, sports drinks, and other beverages are also available along with beer, wine, and cocktails. Please Note: at sea, credit/debit card transactions are sometimes not possible, so it’s a good idea to have cash on hand.