Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Amsterdam at your own leisure...
There is no better way to see Amsterdam than aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 10+ stops around this fantastic city for hours of sightseeing.
Our guide to Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Tickets
Discover the largest city of the Netherlands at your leisure enjoying views of Amsterdam’s postcard-perfect network of waterways and historic merchant houses. This unique city was originally a small fishing village in the late 12th century before coming one of the most important ports in the world during the Dutch Golden Age.
The convenient stops include many of the city's famous attractions and museums including Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace, plus eclectic neighbourhoods like Jordaan and the historical Red Light District.
Take your time to Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artist in the Van Gogh Museum and learn about the history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank before hopping back on to the next bus and continuing your day of sightseeing.
Enjoy spectacular views of the city from a different perspective as well as learn all about its culture and history through the commentary, offered in several languages.
With your Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (approximately 65 minutes) as you listen to the informative commentary or you can hop on and off as many times as you like.
Why not see Amsterdam from the water and add on a sightseeing cruise! Sail along the renowned canals and enjoy the fantastic views of the city.
Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Stops (subject to change without notice)
- Stop 1 - Central Station West / Prins Hendrikkade
- Stop 2 - Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Stop 3 - Gassan Diamonds
- Stop 4 - Jewish Historical Quarter
- Stop 5 - Royal Theatre Carré
- Stop 6 - Heineken Experience
- Stop 7 - Museum District
- Stop 8 - Leidseplein / Vondelpark
- Stop 9 - Jordaan / Westerpark
- Stop 10 - Westerdok
Amsterdam Hour Hop On Hop Off Boat Tour Stops (subject to change without notice)
- Stop 1 - Central Station West
- Stop 2 - Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (cruise days only)
- Stop 3 - NEMO Science Museum
- Stop 4 - Gassan Diamonds
- Stop 5 - Amsterdam Icebar
- Stop 6 - Albert Cuyp Market
- Stop 7 - Museumplein / Rijksmuseum
- Stop 8 - Anne Frank House / Westermarkt
Buses run every 20 minutes from 9.15 am to 6pm (subject to change without notice).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Bus stops may be removed without notice.
- Children aged 1-3 years travel free.
- This tour has no departures on April 27 due to Kings Day.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day. The same principle applies to the 48-hour tickets.
- The buses run every 20 minutes ensuring you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along.
- The tour takes approximately 65 minutes to complete.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24/48 hour period.