Amsterdam Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Time to explore the beautiful town at your own pace!
On this fun and engaging tour, you'll be lead on foot through the heart of the city of Amsterdam. See first hand the best sights this amazing city has to offer during a fantastic and exciting walking tour.
Our guide to Amsterdam Walking Tour
There's no better way to experience the city of Amsterdam than on foot, and with knowledgeable and experienced tour guides, you'll get to know the real Amsterdam the way it was intended.
The Amsterdam Walking Tour is lead by expert guides who have all the answers to your questions and are fluent in Spanish and English. This fantastic Amsterdam walking tour will visit the Dam Square, the notorious Red Light District, and the famous Begijnhof. You'll also sample the delightful flavours of the Netherlands, including stroopwafels (thin baked waffles with syrup filling), herring (local pickled herring) and jenever (great Dutch gin)!
Daily (19 March to 17 October) and Weekends only during winter (October to March)
Approximately 2.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- You will be sent a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Does this tour include hotel pick-up?
No, please meet your guide at Damrak 26 , Amsterdam.